Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeffrey Holland (Spike from Hi-de-Hi)
David Duchovny (I know he's a sleaze, but...)
John Malkovich
Andy Bell (singer with Erasure, before the facelift - though I'm the wrong sex for him to be interested)

I would have previously joined the queue for Mourinho, but I just don't think I could put up with all the sulking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As many before me, I'll have to say Greg Davies as well.

But to be honest, I don't think he's that weird of a crush to have. The man has aged like fine wine, looking rather dashing with that beard and glasses. I'd even say he's conventionally attractive. Women seem to be buzzing around him these days.

I love Greg. His torso is a bit odd unclothed though isn’t it?
I'll have to agree on this one. Can't put my finger on what it is though. It's like he's fat, but also not. Anyhow, I'd still go there.

• Haha
As many before me, I'll have to say Greg Davies as well.

But to be honest, I don't think he's that weird of a crush to have. The man has aged like fine wine, looking rather dashing with that beard and glasses. I'd even say he's conventionally attractive. Women seem to be buzzing around him these days.

I'll have to agree on this one. Can't put my finger on what it is though. It's like he's fat, but also not. Anyhow, I'd still go there.
You are right he’s not an ugly guy AT ALL I don’t know why I see him as a weird crush 😂 I adore Rik Mayall and as we all know Greg is just a massive giant version of Rik so I think that’s partly why I like him plus he just seems like such a nice guy.
Agree with you I love the glasses and beard.

• Heart
You are right he’s not an ugly guy AT ALL I don’t know why I see him as a weird crush 😂 I adore Rik Mayall and as we all know Greg is just a massive giant version of Rik so I think that’s partly why I like him plus he just seems like such a nice guy.
Agree with you I love the glasses and beard.
He's really not giving himself enough credit calling himself 'a bloated version of Rik Mayall' when in reality he's like the superman version. Whilst his stand-up routines aren't my favorites, I find him to be absolutely hilarious on improv, which does add to his attractiveness. And yes, any time I see an interview with him or listen to a podcast I'm completely thrown away at what a nice and down to earth guy he seems to be.

There's is absolutely nothing weird about being attractive to this massive enigma of a man.

Reactions: 2
Adam Sandler and Adam Driver. Maybe it's an Adam thing?

I thought everyone kinda fancied Jeff goldblum?!

Jimmy Carr. 🤦‍♀️ I know, it's really really odd.

For some reason, when I was younger and desperate to be an actress on EastEnders I developed quite the crush on Phil Mitchell. I had a picture of him from the TV guide on my wall. 😂🙈
I was a strange kid.
No, I definitely get it, but that laugh! Kills me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.