Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just been catching up on this weeks House of games and Hugh Dennis looked quite fanciable, maybe it was my hormones or he has aged well as i never noticed it in his outnumbered days
I have to say I thought the same. I'm glad I'm not alone. He has definitely improved with age

Reactions: 4
Steve pemberton πŸ™ˆ iv finally got round to watching benidorm and he's such a dad 🀣 why just why!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Steve pemberton πŸ™ˆ iv finally got round to watching benidorm and he's such a dad 🀣 why just why!
πŸ˜‚ I used to have a crush on him too in the league days. I think it’s the funny that I like.

Reactions: 1
πŸ˜‚ I used to have a crush on him too in the league days. I think it’s the funny that I like.
I love his stuff, I think him and Reece work so well together just never fancied him till now 🀣 ( reece on the other hand has always been on my list )

I love his stuff, I think him and Reece work so well together just never fancied him till now 🀣 ( reece on the other hand has always been on my list )
I used to fancy Reece but these days he’s really starting to resemble my dad which is bleeping weird so he’s off the list now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Tim Minchin
Charlie Brooker
Adam Lambert
Reece Shearsmith has been mentioned - not sure if he fits this category anymore!

I'm sure there's more

just been catching up on this weeks House of games and Hugh Dennis looked quite fanciable, maybe it was my hormones or he has aged well as i never noticed it in his outnumbered days
Yes I second this. Wouldn't look at him twice before, but he has some brooding silver fox thing going on now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.