Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frank skinner 😳
Shaun Keavney from radio 6.
Jim carrey
Here’s an odd one ... Jamie from Drag queen at 16πŸ€”πŸ˜±
Evan Peters from American Horror Story

when I was little I liked Lionel Blair!! I just died a little admitting that🀒

Reactions: 1
embarrassed to say... but still secretly unashamed about it... Ricky Gervais. That's all.

Reactions: 5
I haven't looked though it all but Boris Johnson and Max branning! Something about the way they look at you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't looked though it all but Boris Johnson and Max branning! Something about the way they look at you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Wow those are pretty niche...that said, I knew a couple of girls with a crush on max a few years ago... and as for Boris, you only have to look at his romantic history to imagine that the women, far more attractive than he, who litter his past, liked the way he looked at them too ... particularly when he was married πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We seem to have a lot of political crushes on here πŸ˜…
Ah I love a political crush, makes the news so much more fun... but now I think about it, I don’t have a crush on anyone in parliament currently, a sure indication of the sorry state of modern politics if I ever heard one πŸ˜‰

Some of my greatest hits from years past include nick clegg (not all that weird, post election to Lib Dem leader /pre coalition government nick clegg was a damn fine man. The fact he speaks 5 languages, and learnt Spanish to seduce his wife was the sexiest thing I’d ever heard at one point) alistair darling (I was obsessed with the idea of β€˜darling’ as a surname especially for a man. And I didn’t mind the eyebrows) and paddy ashdown (rip).

Oh and obviously Michael Gove goes without saying....

Oh FFS no. Dear god and all that’s holy, no. I hope i didn’t unsettle anyone by suggesting that possibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My brother had a massive crush on toadfish from neighbours

my (very pregnant and hormonal) crush was kid rock in the all summer long video

my (not pregnant nor hormonal) crush right now is Rodney trotter from only foolsand horses

oddly tho the same actor in goodnight sweetheart does sod all for me-it’s Rodney trotter that does it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah I love a political crush, makes the news so much more fun... but now I think about it, I don’t have a crush on anyone in parliament currently, a sure indication of the sorry state of modern politics if I ever heard one πŸ˜‰

Some of my greatest hits from years past include nick clegg (not all that weird, post election to Lib Dem leader /pre coalition government nick clegg was a damn fine man. The fact he speaks 5 languages, and learnt Spanish to seduce his wife was the sexiest thing I’d ever heard at one point) alistair darling (I was obsessed with the idea of β€˜darling’ as a surname especially for a man. And I didn’t mind the eyebrows) and paddy ashdown (rip).

Oh and obviously Michael Gove goes without saying....
πŸ˜‚

Oh FFS no. Dear god and all that’s holy, no. I hope i didn’t unsettle anyone by suggesting that possibility.
Listen , you're talking to someone who's admitted her "Oh God I SO would" for John Bercow here. I'm unlikely to be unsettled by anything πŸ˜‚

Jim Carey after watching him in number23 he’s so good at serious roles
Hugh Laurie as dr house
Feel a bit weird admitting this next one but when I was 9 I fancied Ian botham the cricketer lol !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.