Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a definite order as I've thought too much over this 🀣
Anthony Bourdain (RIP. What a man. My husband gently broke the news of his death to me as he knew how much I fancied him lol)
Rob Brydon (His humor, I love his stand up shows. He actually has a bit of swag to him)
David Walliams (Something about him..he could definitely laugh me into bed ha)
Louis Theroux (dont think any explanation needed).

Reactions: 2
This man, oh I really should love him.

Daniel ricciardo, he's just. Gorgeous. Funny. Incredible athlete. We share thesame taste in music.... Sports... Tattoos.... My partner has given me a free pass with him (hahaha... Ugh)

I know this thread is celebs we shouldn't.. But he's just so gorgeous I need to share him 😭😭😭

View attachment 9296
He came out on stage,and did guest vocals for a band I saw a few years back,hotttt with a great set of lungs!🀣

Reactions: 1
Girl crush - Jodie Marsh. Don’t shoot me down πŸ˜‚

Male crush - guy from peep show with the blonde hair

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.