Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Jones dragons den
He is older than my dad it is GROSS
But there's just something there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also Topher Grace

They are both complete opposite of my usual type I honestly cannot explain it I know in theory its sick haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Reid from criminal minds

Definitely Noel fielding!!

And the chef Michael OHare (who looks like Noel)

The fox robin from Robin Hood

The beast even though he’s a knob to her in the beginning

Young elvis πŸ•Ί

Reactions: 6
Mauricio from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has started to become v attractive to me. I think I've been at home too long and standards are dropping, itll be the window cleaner next

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comedian Nick Helm.
Jimmy Carr
Plus I have weird attraction to Matt Smith ((Doctor Who & the Crown)

Love this thread πŸ˜‚ would have to say for me it's either Brian Cox or Richard Hammond

Reactions: 2
Gordon Ramsey πŸ˜› πŸ™ˆ

I have a thing for men with overly wrinkly foreheads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Childhood crushes - danger mouse, any of the teenage mutant turtles, dark wing duck πŸ™ˆ

Teens/adulthood -Lenny Henry , mr bloom off cbeebies, darrel from the walking dead, jack dee the comedian, the beast from the chase πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

When I was a kid it was Bart Simpson haha

Other favourites include
David Morse (brutus in the green mile)
Richard Hammond
Gordon Ramsay

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Gregg Davis and I’m not remotely embarrassed! Marco Pierre White!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.