Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, yeah Jay. He would be lovely. Not sure about new Ben though. Harry Reid Ben, definitely fancied, I'm not feeling it with Max Bowden.
I used to like the old Ben but the new Ben doesn't do it for me at all. Not even as celeb I shouldn't fancy 😂

Reactions: 1
Marcus Waring too - phwoaaaaaaaaaaaar
Michel Roux Jnr

Ned Stalk (the character not Sean Bean)
Tyrion Lannister
Eric from True Blood
Agent Cooper Twin Peaks

Baptiste

Delboy

The fella off Vera (the fit detective)

(i am menopausal not a raging nymph)
Yes to Baptiste.

Also Michael Kitchen from Foyles War.

Gillian Anderson is going to play Margaret Thatcher in The Crown. I can’t find Maggie Thatcher attractive. That’s revolting!
I used to work in BBC Radio news,I know many male journalists who interviewed Thatcher and they all said that they found her sexy. These were men of varying ages.

Last edited:
Quite like Owen from Greys Anatomy
Also Eve’s husband in killing Eve has something about him 😏

Reactions: 3
I used to work in BBC Radio news,I know many male journalists who interviewed Thatcher and they all said that they found her sexy. These were men of varying ages.
Probably that she was such a strong domineering woman, many straight men secretly have a bit of desire for a woman to be domineering sexually, plenty won’t admit it though. There is also the natural lust for strength and power, which she had. She was strong and powerful, I didn’t like what she did politically, but she was bloody good at doing what she wanted to do.

Probably that she was such a strong domineering woman, many straight men secretly have a bit of desire for a woman to be domineering sexually, plenty won’t admit it though. There is also the natural lust for strength and power, which she had. She was strong and powerful, I didn’t like what she did politically, but she was bloody good at doing what she wanted to do.
I think there's also a matriarch / strict teacher element to it that lots of men are susceptible to.

Reactions: 1
Justin Bieber..... he was about 14 when he first started out and I’m 10 years older than him 🙈😍

Oh and I’d love a night with Max Branning!

Guy Martin. Just find him really interesting and love the work he's done! Plus he loves a good cup of tea!

Reactions: 3
Mr Hansen from holby, I would climb him like a tree.
Interviews with the actor suggest he is intelligent and funny without being stuck up. Hmm..😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have developed a crush on Joe Thomas because of the latest series of Taskmaster. He was so adorably awkward.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.