Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the moment I can’t get enough of Lewis Capaldi! He’s 10 years younger than me, and I really shouldn’t fancy him but I can’t help it.
Find myself watching his insta stories over and over again. Maybe it’s his humour that attracts me the most. So wrong but so right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guy Martin (motorbike racer and tv presenter)

Dunno why, something about him!

I like Karun Chandok, Ex F1 driver, current endurance racer and sky F1 technical commentator.

Unibrow and all

He’s just so darn cute.

Mmmm my men together 😂😂

Can't believe I'm saying this.. I used to have a bit of a thing for Eric pollard... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so not a celeb as such...because not an actual human. Famous..Yes if you know games. But I fancy (and when I say fancy.. I mean really fancy) Marcus from the game gears of war. So much so that I tell my boyfriend to play it just so I can have my game fantasy. So much so that when I play the game I like to be alone..just me..marcus and a gun. They don't make men like Marcus, and I think that's why I like him.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I also think Ade Edmondson comes across as a really lovely guy and I quite fancy him too.
Saaame. Rik Mayall too. Damn he was beautiful.

I’m gonna add Christopher Ecclestone, Steve Coogan, Lee Evans, Eddie Izzard

There’s a bit of theme with mine 😂 just make me laugh and I’m there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also broke my lurkerness to post here.

For me Gary Barlow, Martin Kemp and David Beckham

When I was a kid my first crush was Graham Norton, it stemmed from when he played Noel on Father Ted :(

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.