Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebs you fancy, even when you really shouldn't.

Very simple. What celeb do you fancy, and why shouldn't you.

Let the judging commence.

Jeff goldblum..... 😏

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought everyone kinda fancied Jeff goldblum?!

Jimmy Carr. 🤦‍♀️ I know, it's really really odd.

For some reason, when I was younger and desperate to be an actress on EastEnders I developed quite the crush on Phil Mitchell. I had a picture of him from the TV guide on my wall. 😂🙈
I was a strange kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
For some reason, when I was younger and desperate to be an actress on EastEnders I developed quite the crush on Phil Mitchell. I had a picture of him from the TV guide on my wall. 😂🙈
I was a strange kid.
Phil Mitchell! Made me pee laughing :ROFLMAO:

I used to have a crush on Kevin from Blues Clues as a kid. Mum had to pretend to send me valentines cards ‘from kevin’ on Valentine’s Day.

Mind you, my Mum fancies Jeremy Kyle, which I think is ten times worse. He just has that look, you know The Look, of having a pencil penis? He’s so long and thin, makes me feel weird tbh! :s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Used to have a weird thing for Simon Cowell but that was before he started looking like a melted waxwork.

David Walliams, Gary Barlow and Peter Andre are probably mine, although I use the word crush loosely.

Reactions: 6
Had a massive crush on Damien Lewis when the first homeland came out 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Andy Murray

(can't believe THIS is the post I choose to come out of lurkerdom with 🤦‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Used to have a weird thing for Simon Cowell but that was before he started looking like a melted waxwork.

David Walliams, Gary Barlow and Peter Andre are probably mine, although I use the word crush loosely.
Definitely David Walliams ❤

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Aladdin haha 🙈 I was a kid and thought he was the most handsome man ever - then as I grew up I realised he was modelled after Tom cruise (ewww) !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I also think Ade Edmondson comes across as a really lovely guy and I quite fancy him too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.