Celebs who you know (or are just about certain) ghost this site?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sallie axl - hardly a celeb but she definitely reads here. She’s refers to the site as a trolling site on her insta all the time, talks about what’s been discussed etc. She never comments though

Reactions: 7
We got gatecrashed on the Finch Bakery thread by the bakery’s owners (at least twice). They, their sockpuppets and mates were so nasty, it resulted in the thread being moved from “Rave About” to the Influencers’ section.

Within minutes of something posted on there now, there is frequently a response on their Insta. It’s a bit sad really.

Reactions: 2
Louise pentland 100 percent does. I posted a comment on her insta. Came on here to say it was me and was blocked almost instantly. Clearly checks it v often

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon most definitely do. I've also seen Rosie Ramsey go off on a rant about what's being said about her on here.
Oh god bleeping Rosie Ramsey her husband s a right tool...and as unfunny as you could get

Reactions: 3
I've heard Prince Phillip is a big fan of the McFly thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Amanda Harrington (desperate scousewives) posted a few rants on her own thread. Absolutely hilarious.

It had been mopped up by the time I caught up but apparently Greg Rutherford was posting on the Susie Verrill thread (under a fake name, natch)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
idk but if I was a celeb or influencer, I would definitely go on these sites and spill tea.

Agree with those saying that Towie cast do because there’s been so much SPECIFIC tea in that thread. Some stories I can tell are made up but a lot of the tea is so specific and “bias” that it’s gotta be some of them coming on here to expose tit. LOVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Katie Price or her management do as they often post a deflection soon after we've got our teeth into something. Same with Lauren Goodger. @Yel mentioned direct contact from Markle's brand management team threating action. It rankles the z-listers coz we ain't earning them clicks which is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Minghams like to keep an eye on the haters and trolls

if anybody wants a good laugh jack Monroe #31 where she gatecrashes, offers an AMA and gets passed off with us discussing lolly’s

Reactions: 4
The ones who claim that “someone sent them screenshots”… yeah pull the other one it’s got bells on.

Well, ghosting is not quite right. But you can add Alice Evans, she is currently on twitter raging about her thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8