Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving this series, though mainly because if Rob Beckett's commentary. He's always funny, but I think this series is his best yet - I'm constantly laughing out loud.

Malique is such a tit. I wonder how Harry Redknapp feels about his I'm A Celeb co-star appearing on this just a couple months after being with his granddaughter. Couldn't believe how he slept with that first girl and then dumped her so callously. He should have been thrown off, because he has shown he has no respect for women. He also thinks he's god's gift, which I really don't see. If his daughter ends up with a man like him, he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Love Liv, but she's also my fav on MIC. Otto was dreadful but so bad, I almost want to see more people date him.

Amy Childs mounting her date in the restaurant while on a double date, was very cringey. They also both seemed quite bleary eyed on their return from the toilets 😏 She seems to fall hard and fast, but I hope she takes things slower this time because the last two relationships she has rushed in, had kids pretty quickly and it hasn't worked out. Wouldn't want that to happen to her or the kids again. He does seem nice though.

Gaffney - He is just trying so hard to say/do/think the right things. He's that guy that will always have a membership in the friend-zone club.

Lockie - Fit but knows it. Will probably always have a wandering eye.

Josh - Fit, funny and a bit thick but harmless.

Alison - Not usually a fan but actually warming to her on this. The date with Bobby was hilarious, when he didn't realise she was role playing 😂 Would love to have known what was going through his mind in those moments.

Reactions: 3
I'm loving this series, though mainly because if Rob Beckett's commentary. He's always funny, but I think this series is his best yet - I'm constantly laughing out loud.

Malique is such a tit. I wonder how Harry Redknapp feels about his I'm A Celeb co-star appearing on this just a couple months after being with his granddaughter. Couldn't believe how he slept with that first girl and then dumped her so callously. He should have been thrown off, because he has shown he has no respect for women. He also thinks he's god's gift, which I really don't see. If his daughter ends up with a man like him, he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Love Liv, but she's also my fav on MIC. Otto was dreadful but so bad, I almost want to see more people date him.

Amy Childs mounting her date in the restaurant while on a double date, was very cringey. They also both seemed quite bleary eyed on their return from the toilets 😏 She seems to fall hard and fast, but I hope she takes things slower this time because the last two relationships she has rushed in, had kids pretty quickly and it hasn't worked out. Wouldn't want that to happen to her or the kids again. He does seem nice though.

Gaffney - He is just trying so hard to say/do/think the right things. He's that guy that will always have a membership in the friend-zone club.

Lockie - Fit but knows it. Will probably always have a wandering eye.

Josh - Fit, funny and a bit thick but harmless.

Alison - Not usually a fan but actually warming to her on this. The date with Bobby was hilarious, when he didn't realise she was role playing 😂 Would love to have known what was going through his mind in those moments.
I was cringing at Amy C and the restaurant situation 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Would love to know what they got up to!!!

Reactions: 2
I love this show so much! Also was cringing at Amy on her guys lap in the restaurant, she acts about 16 not 29!

Reactions: 4
There’s something about Amy Hart I don’t like.

Malique is a horny teenager and I really hope he’s just playing up to the camera.

I quite like Lockie and Josh, must say I’m a sucker for a cheeky lad.

Reactions: 3
I agree about Amy Hart, there is something about her I just can't get my head around. I find her fame hungry, and trying too hard to come across as relatable to be liked but it all seems like a big game

There’s something about Amy Hart I don’t like.

Malique is a horny teenager and I really hope he’s just playing up to the camera.

I quite like Lockie and Josh, must say I’m a sucker for a cheeky lad.
I agree. I think she could could have a bit of a nasty/bitchy streak to her.

I must admit I prefer Josh Ritchie to Malique. At least with Josh he is more upfront (from what I have seen) and you know you'd only have something quick, whereas Malique is just a tosser who treats girls like tit

Dean makes me cringe so hard I can't watch when he's on 😬

Reactions: 2
I read something somewhere (could have been on tattle) about how fame hungry Amy Hart is! She makes me cringe so much, she’s all over Tik Tok trying to be relatable

Reactions: 1
I must admit I prefer Josh Ritchie to Malique. At least with Josh he is more upfront (from what I have seen) and you know you'd only have something quick, whereas Malique is just a tosser who treats girls like tit

Dean makes me cringe so hard I can't watch when he's on 😬
I have to fast forward through Dean's parts 😂

Wow I can’t believe Amy C’s bloke went off with Courtney, what a shitbag! I thought he was really keen on AC. felt really bad for Amy.

Bumping this up since the new series is filming ATM.

Usual fare of reality TV folks.