Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it trash? Yes!

Do I still watch it? Absolutely!

Is anyone else watching it this year?

I liked the house concept of last year actually, think it should have stayed like that!

Reactions: 13
Watched it last night - none of them came across particularly well, especially Chloe Brockett who I usually don't mind.

Reactions: 2
Very trashy and I've long given up on them having even a passable cast but I kinda like it. Glad that Paul stuck with the show after what seemed to be a difficult series for him in the mansion. Always nice to see Tom & Anna as well.

Ryan-Mark got a 3/10 from his date. 😬 At least not at Chelsee Healey territory of 0.5/10.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely love Anna and Paul - not overly interested in any of the “celebs” this year although it’s already hooked me 🤣
I really wish anna had a different stylist tho - I think she’s so beautiful but the clothes they put her in really don’t suit her shape and I find it so irritating!

Reactions: 5
What was Paul wearing at the start of the episode?

Ryan-Mark so rude to his date at the feedback. Ulrika's date seemed like a PITA.

Reactions: 1
Chloe brockett looks like every reality girl. Same personality. Another towie clone.
Yes Miles is a snob but gosh he is gorgeous.
I have a soft spot for Ulrika.I had high hopes for her date at the start but he loved the sound of his own voice 😬
Abz telling that octopus story ? I love talking rubbish but I would have left.

Reactions: 3
Don't have a clue about Miles' personality but at least he is the eye candy for this series.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to watch you on Gladiators with my dad! 😭😂All I can think is Ulrikakaka.

• Haha
Amy Hart knows one of the guys on a date tonight. So bloody fame hungry the lot of them ( not judging I love fame hungry reality stars 😻!)

Reactions: 1
I feel like Ulrika looks like she's had loads of work done... but in all the wrong places if that makes sense

Also I definitely think abz has adhd

Reactions: 4
I’m only watching the first episode but I thought there were more celebs like Jess from MAFS Australia? It seems they only introduced a few of them

I’m only watching the first episode but I thought there were more celebs like Jess from MAFS Australia? It seems they only introduced a few of them
They usually add a couple along the way.

Not a fan of Ulrika but the agency have really stitched her up with her 2 dates. That Tal bloke was a crashing bore.