Celebs go dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Lauren Goodger is on the verge isn’t she? Sad to watch but she’s surrounded by dickheads

Yep. Lauren Goodger is on the verge isn’t she? Sad to watch but she’s surrounded by dickheads
Megan looks like the towie girl from last time Chloe Sims. They all seem to use the same surgeon and end up looking the same. She’s so different to on love island. Not bashing her looks btw she can do what she wants

Lauren looks so different from her photos, I mean I know she photoshops them but blimey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lauren looks so different from her photos, I mean I know she photoshops them but blimey 😂
She does and yet her mates tell her the opposite! The pics you see in the DM are the real Lauren. FYI I think she has a lovely, normal figure (except for the fake lips, tits and ass) but she’s slaughtered for being a little bigger than her TOWIE mates. I reckon she’s a 14-16 but squeezes herself into 10s which in turn make her look bigger. She’s so misguided but I do feel for her cos of the hate she gets!

Reactions: 1
Chloe is awful. Thinks she’s so much better than everyone. Not really sure why because she just seems rude and dull!

Oh good lord what has Charlotte Crosby done to her face!? Its actually shocking - she's just frozen!