Celebrity Big Brother Australia on E4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else tempted to watch?
Meghan Markles brother, Bruce Jenner Caitlyn Jenner….
It could be like lining up a car crash. 😐

Reactions: 3
I've never really been that interested in watching big brother but this is quite good.
Admittedly I have no idea who most of them are 🤔
The teeny tiny room was genius, breaking imogen and the other lad out of there into the main living space in the middle of the night was so funny 😂
I might have to keep watching.

Reactions: 3
I've just finished The first episode and am quite enjoying it for what it is. I'm hoping for some Janner and Markle gossip but I doubt we'll get anything new. It will be good to switch the brain off after work, at least.

Emily is stunning. I know we should all love ourselves as we are but I'd happily do something bad to have her figure.

Reactions: 2
I actually think this series is really good so far. Much better than when channel 5 were doing it.
I like it when big brother is mean.

Reactions: 1
It's on all 4,cant believe they axed it not even halfway through :rolleyes:

Are the episodes all edited down here or are they that short in Australia? There was about 3 days all edited into one episode yesterday! There's no footage of them just sitting chatting and being normal, it's just showing challenges.
Also it really bugs me when they say 'who goes, you decide' when it's the celebrities in the house who decide 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1