Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely loving the thread "Celebrities you've met" and as I said over there, it's now my fave to follow! [emoji2][emoji2]
However, I thought it has a downside as it excludes celebrities you've seen and perhaps we're missing out on lots of interesting stories! Where, who they were with and our thoughts, so I thought I'd go ahead and start this thread!
About 10 years ago I saw Cristiano Ronaldo in Qubo, my favourite nightclub in Lisbon, which was open (no roof) and was right by the river with breathtaking views! (it has since shut down [emoji24]). He arrived with an entourage of about 10 people, all men. He obviously behaved like a diva and never ordered anyhthing himself and I swear I never thought a face could be as shiny! He proved me wrong! [emoji1787] Lots of girls were trying to get close, to no avail and I got major gay vibes not only from him, but most of his entourage as well!! I've since read about my suspicions on Blindgossip and seems I was right! [emoji2]
Back when I lived in London, I was on the bus on my way to work (miserable and moody af as you do [emoji1787]), looked outside the window and saw Michael Fassbender on a run!! I swear I almost had a heart attack!! WHAT A MAN! My only regret was not getting off on the next stop and running back to see if I could find him and throw myself into his arms! [emoji23][emoji23] Has anyone seen "Shame"? Then you know what I'm talking about! [emoji7][emoji2956]
One night about 7 years ago I was waiting for the bus home on Oxford Street and saw Jonathan Rhys Meyers walking alongside a woman (his current partner). I'm a HUUUUUUGE Tudors fan, so I was so excited to see him, just really shocked at how tiny he is!!! [emoji1787] He looked great and healthy and it was for sure early stages of their relationship as the body language, giggles and him trying to impress her totally gave it away! They looked so happy and in love and it made me really sad seeing his battles against his demons ever since. [emoji22]
I saw Pixie Geldof (years before Peaches died) walking around HMV in Angel and she looked so rough. [emoji852] Like when you look at someone and now for sure that they do drugs. I truly hope she has managed to leave that behind, especially having seen what it did to her mum and sister. [emoji22]
One night I was working at a club in Leicester Sq called Café de Paris and some of the MIC crew popped up, Jamie and Proudlock with some friends. They're sooooo tiny!!!!! They obviously got the VIP treatment, table and bottles on the house. They are soooo full of themselves! Not a surprise at all though!
I saw Hugo also from MIC getting off Holborn's tube station! Genuinely gobsmacked that he actually takes public transportation and also shocked at how handsome he actually is! And super tall!!
Now I can't wait to hear your stories! [emoji847][emoji847]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw David Beckham back when the Spice Girls did their last reunion tour in 2008. I was in the floor seats and he was standing at one of the balcony bits. (Like the areas you walk through to get to the higher tier seats) I think he had may have had his sons with him but can't remember. He did wave down to people but I don't think he watched the show from there. Everyone was shook though and trying to get out their cameras to snap him. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I saw David Beckham back when the Spice Girls did their last reunion tour in 2008. I was in the floor seats and he was standing at one of the balcony bits. (Like the areas you walk through to get to the higher tier seats) I think he had may have had his sons with him but can't remember. He did wave down to people but I don't think he watched the show from there. Everyone was shook though and trying to get out their cameras to snap him. [emoji23]
Haaa so funny! So it seems there was more interest in taking photos of David than actually watching the gig!! Can't say I blame them though!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 7
My dad saw Rod Stewart driving about London with the interior light on in his car ya know so every one could see him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My dad saw Rod Stewart driving about London with the interior light on in his car ya know so every one could see him [emoji849]
That's absolutely hilarious!!! I wouldn't be surprised if his own music was playing as well! And incredibly loud! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haaa so funny! So it seems there was more interest in taking photos of David than actually watching the gig!! Can't say I blame them though!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

It was before the gig started when people were still getting seated and stuff haha. But yeah I imagine people would've done it even if it was during. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I used to live on Wandsworth Road in Fulham-that's where Louise and Sam Thompson's live right now. I often saw lots of MIC people around that area.
Jamie is tiny, Binky looks way better in real life ( Her ex JP is also very hot). Sam Thompson once let me go ahead of him in Sainsbury's , that was a nice little gesture. :)
Lucy Watson - I saw her at my hairdressers once, she barely spoke to anyone there, came across quite arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping olly murs.

He was on my flight back from Stockholm in 2013. When we landed, he was behind me in the border control queue. So I said hey, like your music and congrats on going gold or whatever it was.

Then he made a comment about how this queue was taking so long and I kinda laughed it off.

Then the bleeping dick pushes past me in the queue (and a few others) to get further up.

Needless to say, I do not like his music anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
bleeping olly murs.

He was on my flight back from Stockholm in 2013. When we landed, he was behind me in the border control queue. So I said hey, like your music and congrats on going gold or whatever it was.

Then he made a comment about how this queue was taking so long and I kinda laughed it off.

Then the bleeping dick pushes past me in the queue (and a few others) to get further up.

Needless to say, I do not like his music anymore.
Ohhh not Olly, I always imagined he'd be one of the nice ones to meet

• Sad
Reactions: 15
WillowM, can't say I'm surprised as everyone from MIC comes across as ridiculously stuck up and full of themselves! I've even stopped watching it, it was too much! [emoji23][emoji23]

MontyMoo, OMG, what a skinny jeans twit! If it happened to me I'd lose my tit tbh as rudeness makes my skin crawl, particularly anything queue related!! [emoji35][emoji2959]

Reactions: 7
I saw Gail platt (don’t know her real name) when I was about 7! She was marching up oxford street and hit me with her bag and then tutted at me ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I'm gonna assume this one fits here. My friend and I were off to see Jimmy Carr and we saw him walking to the theatre, I stood back as I was rather socially awkward back then but my friend went over to him and asked "are you Jimmy Carr or do you just look like him?" He laughed and told her it was him.
Anyway fast forward to the show and we're sat in the audience and he actually makes a joke on stage about my friend and her asking him that question! ?

(I think this fits here as I didn't meet him as such, was just sort of stood back while my friend did!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I mentioned in the other thread about bumping into David Beckham, what happened was we were going into a large shopping centre and I had hold of my youngests hand well my youngest said something to me so I was looking down replying and this person bumped into me, I apologized, he apologized and we went on our way , my husband said did you realise that was Beckham I said no, (I have to be honest I thought it was a lookalike), when we went in a shop a few minutes later the girl behind the counter said Oh My God ive just served David Beckham so what I thought was a lookalike was actually him haha,also my niece is a huge Beckham fan and she was in Madrid in a taxi, the taxi driver was babbling away on his radio and my niece was agitated until she looked in the car next to them and there he was bold as brass, she screamed he heard her and waved she never stopped talking about it I swear for about 6 months

Reactions: 20
I mentioned in the other thread about bumping into David Beckham, what happened was we were going into a large shopping centre and I had hold of my youngests hand well my youngest said something to me so I was looking down replying and this person bumped into me, I apologized, he apologized and we went on our way , my husband said did you realise that was Beckham I said no, (I have to be honest I thought it was a lookalike), when we went in a shop a few minutes later the girl behind the counter said Oh My God ive just served David Beckham so what I thought was a lookalike was actually him haha,also my niece is a huge Beckham fan and she was in Madrid in a taxi, the taxi driver was babbling away on his radio and my niece was agitated until she looked in the car next to them and there he was bold as brass, she screamed he heard her and waved she never stopped talking about it I swear for about 6 months
I’m so oblivious to what goes on around me my bf usually ends up having to tell me.

Years ago around Park Lane Pete Burns Walked past is with a young guy. God knows how I didn’t recognise him

Saw Spencer Matthews in the god ugly shoe section in Harrods

The one from Made in Chelsea with long hair was in Mahiki one night and seemed friendly taking selfies with people.

I also met David and Sarah platt at Manchester quayside with some Hollyoak folk when I was at uni and they were friendly and let us have a picture.

My friend is a journalist so I’ve heard some right old stories but they aren’t mine to tell :)

Reactions: 9
I’m so oblivious to what goes on around me my bf usually ends up having to tell me.

Years ago around Park Lane Pete Burns Walked past is with a young guy. God knows how I didn’t recognise him

Saw Spencer Matthews in the god ugly shoe section in Harrods

The one from Made in Chelsea with long hair was in Mahiki one night and seemed friendly taking selfies with people.

I also met David and Sarah platt at Manchester quayside with some Hollyoak folk when I was at uni and they were friendly and let us have a picture.

My friend is a journalist so I’ve heard some right old stories but they aren’t mine to tell :)
Ooh please share.... ?

Reactions: 9
Just discovered this one!
Saw Andy sugden from Emmerdale in Manchester airport ? he's actually quite short in real life.
Also, I used to work for a well known high street brand and was doing some training in Oxford Street. One of the girls had a personal shopping customer, and everyone was going mental over it, saying don't talk to her, etc etc, so I'm stood talking and arranging some clothes when someone asks me if I can pass them one of "those dresses", turned round and passed it over to some massive, and I mean MASSIVE bloke.
Off they went, and as they walked away I realised it was bleeping Beyonce ??‍♀with her security obvs! So I didn't meet her nor speak to her directly but I was in her presence ?‍♀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My Aunt saw Nicole and Keith in a hotel lobby in Nashville while they were there for the Voice live auditions. They were kind to everyone around them and trying not to cause a scene, and were excusing themselves through in a casual way. Said they seemed really nice, which is good because I would want to think anything less :)

My Uncle forgot something upstairs and was on his way down the elevator back to the lobby and barely missed them leaving :p

I saw Liam Hemsworth in my hometown in coastal Alabama filming a movie recently down the street. Know a few people who met him in passing at a local Vegan restaurant he was going into and getting take out a lot from, they all said he was really laid back and kind and had several good conversations with several people. Was really hospitable and thankful to the people at the restaurant for their food, too.

My Dad also saw Casey Affleck filming down the street downtown from him ( same small city) outside his apartment at night just a few nights ago. Except he had no clue who it was until he found out that's what they were doing the next morning ?

My friends nephew got to work with Jordan Peele, Daniel Kaluuya et al on the set of "Get Out", he is a young guy and had a small part and the whole family ended up getting to meet Jordan saying he made everyone feel at ease.

Unfortunately not much for ME getting to meet these people but maybe someday eh? :)

Love this thread. Thanks Meg for creating it! A lot of others have seen or heard from celebs even though they haven't met them and you can still get a feel for how they are IRL :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I met Steven Fry in 1998!
My husband and I had only known each other a few months and he was going away with his family on a trip that had been planned before we met. We were at that silly stage still, when you really miss each other if you are parted for more than two minutes ? . He had very generously bought me train tickets down to London to spend time my brother and sis in laws and also tickets to stay with a friend who lived in Tunbridge Wells to keep me busy.
My friend came to London to meet me with his brother and a couple of other friends and we had a day in London including being in the audience of Light Lunch hosted by Sue Perkins and Mel Giedroyc (so I met them that day too ☺). As we were crossing the concourse at Kingscross station to head out to Tunbridge Wells we spotted him! There was Steven Fry, large as life heading in our direction. He was lovely, my friends asked for autographs and handed him their train tickets and I followed suit. Not Not a disaster you might think. Well you are wrong! It was more than a disaster! It was a monumental, unadulterated, disaster of epic proportions.
I tried to think of something impressive to say as he signed my train ticket but all that came out of my mouth in in a high pitched girly voice was "Oh my God, Steven, I love you" like some 12 year old (I was was the grand old age of 25 ☺).

That wasn't the worst of it, not by any means. We went on our way and got on the train. It was then when I went to get something out of my bag, that I realised, there there it was, in my bag, where it had been, the entire time. Only a copy of one of Stevens novels!! I could have asked him to sign that, I could have told him I love his books.
I am a monumental head at times ha ha! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@leigh213, yay, I'm so glad you're enjoying the thread! [emoji16][emoji16] Call me basic, but I absolutely love hearing stories about celebrities and like you said, you can still get a feel about without meeting them yourself!
My favourite actor, like ever, is Ralph Fiennes because my absolute favourite film of all times is The English Patient, such a tearjerker masterpiece! So as soon as I heard he was going to star in The Tempest in London (back in Autumn 2011), I booked a ticket straight away to the closest possible to the stage, which was the 2nd row! I could barely contain my excitement! Sadly I was feeling really poorly with the flu, such bad luck! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] When I saw him coming on stage, my heart nearly jumped out my chest! Buuuut let's just say he looked slightly different from my unrealistic expectations, as you can see below! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I loved the play though, he was incredible and such a force of nature. I was just really stressed all throughout as I constantly had to blow my nose and had to swallow my cough as I was soooo close to the stage that I was afraid I'd disturb/distract the actors!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
004d0d7f382915757ec97bea00a92439.jpg

Reactions: 6
The Queen was doing run out in one of the royal horse and carriages in the city where I live, wasn't an official press thing or anything but my grandparents knew she was leaving that destination at that time and a few people had lined the streets to see her, no crowds or anything, no barriers up either back maybe 25yrs ago, we were right at the edge of the pavement jumping up and down and waving like lunatics in our shell suits ? she looked right at me and my sister and smiled and waved ? we were young kids at the time so it was a special moment for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 18