Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad used to be pontins bluecoat and worked with Shane Ritchie... my dad could not stand him and said he was a right arrogant twit, he once leant over my dads plate in the canteen all cocky to take a sausage off my dads plate and my dad stabbed his hand with his fork... he’s not violent I promise :ROFLMAO:
Some of the things my dad knows about him that he’s told me I can never see him in the same light again, ruined the lovable rogue Alfie character for me
Good on him!! I've ne er been struck on Shane Ritchie at all, and can't stand Alfie.

Reactions: 6
* Pixie Lott - Arguing on the phone with I think her boyfriend in Central London

* Kelly Rowland - X Factor queue. Asked for my lipstick shade and asked if I was auditioning. Said no. And she said "you have a look"

* Harry Styles - Briefly at a job. He was very polite

* Ariana Grande - Thanks to a good mate of mine. All I can say is. That girl can shoooopppppp!!!

* Daniel Kuluuya - At an event. Gave me some good life advice.

*Naomi Campbell -- Fashion Week yeeeaaaaaars ago - Said I had attitude, but liked it. Haha.

* Rio Ferdinand -- When I was looking my absolute worst. Went to do a quick errand. And see him. Just my luck ha

Reactions: 17
I’ve seen quite a few famous people but never say anything 😂

Cliff Richard- my family were eating in the same place in Portugal as him many years ago (think I was about 9)

Bonnie Langford - she walked past me after a panto and said hello

Scott from five - I was in a lift in Cardiff at the travel lodge and this guy and his girlfriend walked in to the lift arguing and stood in front of me and my husband- looked up and it was Scott! I literally just spent the whole lift journey making ‘the it’s scott from five’ eyes at my husband who just stared at me blankly. When Scott got out I sent my husband down to reception to ask if it was Scott 😂 they confirmed it was (although I was pretty shocked they did!)

Two people from Geordie shore - stood behind the girl and her boyfriend Joel in Bristol airport

Charlie from busted - when in university I worked at a club in Leeds called mission- Charlie came in and was later sent out for being completely off his face

Random emmerdale and Hollyoaks people- before I worked at mission I handed out flyers for this god awful club called ‘the birdcage’ in Leeds. As it was on its way to far better clubs I would often see celebs walking past- I would hand them a flyer and say ‘birdcage tonight’ - they would usually frown and walk past

Reactions: 6
My dad used to be pontins bluecoat and worked with Shane Ritchie... my dad could not stand him and said he was a right arrogant twit, he once leant over my dads plate in the canteen all cocky to take a sausage off my dads plate and my dad stabbed his hand with his fork... he’s not violent I promise :ROFLMAO:
Some of the things my dad knows about him that he’s told me I can never see him in the same light again, ruined the lovable rogue Alfie character for me
I met Shane Richie at the Radio 1 roadshow in Southend in 1997. He was such a rude twit.
People were asking for his autograph and he said “I don’t want to be here all bloody day!” So my friend said “it’s ok, we don’t want an autograph off the Daz doorstep challenge bloke anyway!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I met him in Brean Sands when I was 12 I was infatuated with him , my friend was obsessed with his friend, he came across (thinking about it now as an adult) as quite cocky, I just mistook that for friendliness at the time, he must have been sick to death of me asking him questions

* Pixie Lott - Arguing on the phone with I think her boyfriend in Central London

* Kelly Rowland - X Factor queue. Asked for my lipstick shade and asked if I was auditioning. Said no. And she said "you have a look"

* Harry Styles - Briefly at a job. He was very polite

* Ariana Grande - Thanks to a good mate of mine. All I can say is. That girl can shoooopppppp!!!

* Daniel Kuluuya - At an event. Gave me some good life advice.

*Naomi Campbell -- Fashion Week yeeeaaaaaars ago - Said I had attitude, but liked it. Haha.

* Rio Ferdinand -- When I was looking my absolute worst. Went to do a quick errand. And see him. Just my luck ha
Wonder what Pixie Lott is doing these days. I liked her first album.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oliver Reed staggered past my front garden one summer when I was living in London. Half an hour later a motorbike went past with him riding pillion, no helmet and slumped to one side. RIP you mad bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
David Beckham in 1996, at a football match we waited outside to get some autographs. All we had left to sign was a balloon! My sister asked him to sign it and said "he's much better looking than Ryan Giggs" Beckham went bright red! My sister goes "ooh I've made him blush" he goes even redder and scurried off!!! This was before he was really well known outside football and he hadn't met Victoria yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back in the day (around 19 years ago) Jason Donovan was appearing in a play at a theatre my friend worked in the city. It was after he'd moved to the Uk and Kylie Minogue had moved on and they were both in new rel'ships.

I told my friend I liked him and she told me this story which put me off him. Apparently his girlfriend turned up during vocal warm up before a show & broke the news that she had just found out she was pregnant. He reacted badly to it and was furious. He didn't care staff were milling about. They had a barney and she left and he tripped and fell of the stage and broke his leg, so they had to cancel the show.

I believe they ended up marrying and having two more kids, so glad they patched it up. Was kinda satisfying to hear though that karma punched him right in the gut right after being a complete dick lol!

Darren Day appeared in a show at the same theatre when he was dating Isla Fisher from Home & Away who's now married to Sasha Baron Cohen. He was cheating on her with a curly haired girl from the local drama and music college. He was a state. Once he got off his face in the city then slept outside the theatre stage door until morning light and workers let him in and made him coffee. The girl would turn up all the time and they'd hug outside stage door in full view of all and hang out. I saw that with my own eyes. Meanwhile all the shops had pictures of Darren & Isla on the front of magazines etc saying how great their romance was. I wanted to write to Isla but I never did. I guess she figured it out herself as she dumped him not long after.

Also Sam Kane was at the theatre years ago, he was married to Linda Lusardi at the time (still is) my friend is really beautiful and when I was meeting her at stage door to go for some drinks he made a play for her, despite the fact she was with her boyfriend. He was literally standing right next to her and was pretty miffed. Definitely not a faithful man. Between shows I saw him outside ripping off his t-shirt and swinging it around in the road looking for attention (he was a hunk back in the day) and nobody paid him any attention, so he sat on the kerb and ate mcdonalds. he's since had a ton of plastic surgery and ruined his looks. Linda turned up at one point to watch something the staff were putting on and she had a face like thunder the whole time and didn't mix with anyone, while her husband was super sociable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Back in the day (around 19 years ago) Jason Donovan was appearing in a play at a theatre my friend worked in the city. It was after he'd moved to the Uk and Kylie Minogue had moved on and they were both in new rel'ships.

I told my friend I liked him and she told me this story which put me off him. Apparently his girlfriend turned up during vocal warm up before a show & broke the news that she had just found out she was pregnant. He reacted badly to it and was furious. He didn't care staff were milling about. They had a barney and she left and he tripped and fell of the stage and broke his leg, so they had to cancel the show.

I believe they ended up marrying and having two more kids, so glad they patched it up. Was kinda satisfying to hear though that karma punched him right in the gut right after being a complete dick lol!

Darren Day appeared in a show at the same theatre when he was dating Isla Fisher from Home & Away who's now married to Sasha Baron Cohen. He was cheating on her with a curly haired girl from the local drama and music college. He was a state. Once he got off his face in the city then slept outside the theatre stage door until morning light and workers let him in and made him coffee. The girl would turn up all the time and they'd hug outside stage door in full view of all and hang out. I saw that with my own eyes. Meanwhile all the shops had pictures of Darren & Isla on the front of magazines etc saying how great their romance was. I wanted to write to Isla but I never did. I guess she figured it out herself as she dumped him not long after.

Also Sam Kane was at the theatre years ago, he was married to Linda Lusardi at the time (still is) my friend is really beautiful and when I was meeting her at stage door to go for some drinks he made a play for her, despite the fact she was with her boyfriend. He was literally standing right next to her and was pretty miffed. Definitely not a faithful man. Between shows I saw him outside ripping off his t-shirt and swinging it around in the road looking for attention (he was a hunk back in the day) and nobody paid him any attention, so he sat on the kerb and ate mcdonalds. he's since had a ton of plastic surgery and ruined his looks. Linda turned up at one point to watch something the staff were putting on and she had a face like thunder the whole time and didn't mix with anyone, while her husband was super sociable.
Darren Day was the headliner on the transatlantic cruise I did last November. My Mum and Auntie bumped into him in the cafe on board and he was lovely, even did a video message for me as I was in the cabin with a migrane.

Reactions: 2
Darren Day was the headliner on the transatlantic cruise I did last November. My Mum and Auntie bumped into him in the cafe on board and he was lovely, even did a video message for me as I was in the cabin with a migrane.
Yeah he's a different guy now. Back in the day he's lucky he survived tbh.

I’ve sat next to Louis Theroux whilst he read the paper and He has been to my house. It was odd watching him lying on the floor eating chocolate!
That's so random lol! How did he end up at your house, can I ask? Lol!

Oliver Reed staggered past my front garden one summer when I was living in London. Half an hour later a motorbike went past with him riding pillion, no helmet and slumped to one side. RIP you mad bastard.
HAHA This is brilliant. It's my birthday today and this literally made my day.

Reactions: 4
Met Katherine Jenkins. She comes across so sweet but it a real diva. All smiles and eyelash flutters when people are watching but completely different when she thinks no one can see her

• Wow
Reactions: 15
haha my husband used to call me Oliver Reed, cause he reckons I can drink any man under the table , I don't drink often but when I do I make it count :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sat behind Eddie Izzard on a train out of London. It was a bit weird actually, people staring at him and this guy next to me googling him - then when he got off a bunch of people started talking about him and being kind of rude. It made me think about how difficult it must be to a REALLY famous celebrity if you have to deal with that kind of awkwardness from just being..Eddie Izzard, who I only vaguely recognised (Sorry to any big fans, I do think he’s a cool person now).

Sat a couple of rows being Emma Watson to see Hamlet when Jude Law was in it, she was very beautiful and kept a really low profile.

I often see that chap from Top Gear in my local Morrison’s, the short one?

Robert Winston almost ran me over in his stupid bleeping car once. David Attenborough was in my building at Uni once, does that count?

Oh I’ve remembered the best one. Once on an early train into London for Uni I was sat behind these four lads. They were being really noisy and drawing attention to themselves, talking about whether it would be ‘safe’ for them to go into an Apple Store and talking about someone called Simon. My Mum is an X factor nut so I worked it out, quick google just now tells me they’re called Union J. I’ve always remembered it because they were just massive dickheads.

Reactions: 13
I don’t really think she classes as a celebrity, but I sat oppositve Michelle Dewberry who won series 2 of The Apprentice UK on a train once. These days I think she does some appearances on news/politics shows stuff. I don’t think she is a celebrity, I just recognised her because I remember her in The Apprentice. She’d just had an appearance on Question Time or Newsnight or something vaguely political and she was on her phone to somebody complaining about her PR I think. And she couldn’t open her bottle of wine she bought on the train, she asked me, nor could I but the train attendant managed it.

So that was a really boring story.

I also saw Jeremy Corbyn getting on a train the train once, i was in the next carriage to him. We were going to say hello but we didn’t.

Also really boring.
I have no interesting celebrity stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My friend is related to Matt Willis from Busted and he’s got us into his gigs on the guest list a few times, he’s such a lovely guy!

Reactions: 7
Pete Doherty lol, I got an autograph and he drew a picture of a stick man. Thought he was probably close to being on his way out and that maybe it would be worth a score on eBay but he's still around and I've lost it now anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13