Celebrities You've Seen & All The Deets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Gail platt (don’t know her real name) when I was about 7! She was marching up oxford street and hit me with her bag and then tutted at me ?
I bought some cheese from her on screen ex husband Martin Platt (Sean Wilson). Really nice chatty guy and his cheese was delicious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was on a tacky LA stars and homes tour outside the beckhams house and David drive up in his convertible he was super friendly ?

I’ve been on a train with David Platt, he fell asleep and missed his stop ?

I’ve seen Geri Haliwell and Bluebell walking through London hand in hand, Geri is so small!

Worst was Bubble from Big Brother UK (anyone remember him?) cutting his toe nails on a flight in the row next to me ?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I met Graham Norton once with a toilet plunger in my hand ?

I was out for lunch with my mum, aunt and my two youngest and he was filming in the pub for his episode of Who Do You Think You Are but the part of the bar he was in was closed off so we didn’t see him. My toilet was blocked so I went to the hardware shop next door to buy a plunger and going back to the car he was out the front. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough my aunt asked him to sign her boobs ??

He’s surprisingly handsome in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I met Graham Norton once with a toilet plunger in my hand [emoji15]

I was out for lunch with my mum, aunt and my two youngest and he was filming in the pub for his episode of Who Do You Think You Are but the part of the bar he was in was closed off so we didn’t see him. My toilet was blocked so I went to the hardware shop next door to buy a plunger and going back to the car he was out the front. As if that wasn’t humiliating enough my aunt asked him to sign her boobs [emoji15][emoji15]

He’s surprisingly handsome in person.
OH MY GOODNESS! Apologies for laughing, but that is such a hilarious story!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OH MY GOODNESS! Apologies for laughing, but that is such a hilarious story!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Haha, wouldn’t be me if it wasn’t embarrassing.

I might have the chance of meeting William and Kate tomorrow - let’s see how I manage to make a tit of myself there too!

I might have the chance of meeting William and Kate tomorrow - let’s see how I manage to make a tit of myself there too!
Are you going to ask William to sign your boobs this time?

• Haha

Please do let us know how it goes! [emoji1][emoji1] I suppose your username stands for jetsetter, rubbing shoulders with the RF and all! [emoji1][emoji1]

Reactions: 1
Please do let us know how it goes! [emoji1][emoji1] I suppose your username stands for jetsetter, rubbing shoulders with the RF and all! [emoji1][emoji1]

Hardly! The furthest I’ve been is England! I live in a tiny tinpot town. They’re supposed to be visiting my niece’s playgroup tomorrow and my sis in law asked me to go.

(Jet was my puppy’s name ?)

Reactions: 4
Omg. Once I was in London as a kid and I LOVED Rolf Harris (yikes). We were in Covent Garden and I saw Rolf Harris and was like "oh my god, it is Rolf Harris!" I was so excited. Such a shame that he turned out to be a perv.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hardly! The furthest I’ve been is England! I live in a tiny tinpot town. They’re supposed to be visiting my niece’s playgroup tomorrow and my sis in law asked me to go.

(Jet was my puppy’s name [emoji4])
You may live in a tiny tinpot town, but from what I've seen, Northeen Ireland is incredible beautiful, so lucky you! I've never been myself, but always wanted to as there are so many beautiful and picturesque cities and villages to explore! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji2956][emoji2956]
Jet is such a cute name for a dog. I love cats and dogs, I have a cat, Millie who I named after Millie Mackintosh from MIC because she'a also a diva! [emoji23][emoji23]
Which actually takes me back to the thread itself! I once saw her on a coffee shop in Shoreditch, Fix 126 on Curtain Road, right in front of the building I used to work in. She was engaged to Professor Green, acts and talks soooo posh! She was super skinny, all dressed in black, a fedora and a pug who she sat on her lap and babied the whole time! There was an older woman with her and they seemed quite close, so I got the impression that she was a family member. Millie doesn't seem nice at all and truly thinks she's hot s**t!
Hope tomorrow goes well, karenjet! [emoji4][emoji6]

Reactions: 5
You may live in a tiny tinpot town, but from what I've seen, Northeen Ireland is incredible beautiful, so lucky you! I've never been myself, but always wanted to as there are so many beautiful and picturesque cities and villages to explore! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji2956][emoji2956]
Jet is such a cute name for a dog. I love cats and dogs, I have a cat, Millie who I named after Millie Mackintosh from MIC because she'a also a diva! [emoji23][emoji23]
Which actually takes me back to the thread itself! I once saw her on a coffee shop in Shoreditch, Fix 126 on Curtain Road, right in front of the building I used to work in. She was engaged to Professor Green, acts and talks soooo posh! She was super skinny, all dressed in black, a fedora and a pug who she sat on her lap and babied the whole time! There was an older woman with her and they seemed quite close, so I got the impression that she was a family member. Millie doesn't seem nice at all and truly thinks she's hot s**t!
Hope tomorrow goes well, karenjet! [emoji4][emoji6]

Bless you. Let me know if you’re ever coming and I’ll help you find places to go.

Well I was in the same room as the royals but didn’t meet them. Probably for the best. I’d likely have head butted Kate or something ?

Reactions: 8
Bless you. Let me know if you’re ever coming and I’ll help you find places to go.

Well I was in the same room as the royals but didn’t meet them. Probably for the best. I’d likely have head butted Kate or something [emoji15]
Thank you, that's so nice of you!! [emoji847][emoji847]
OMG, the thought of you head butting Kate has got to be the funniest thing ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Well I was in the same room as the royals but didn’t meet them. Probably for the best. I’d likely have head butted Kate or something ?
Did your niece meet them?

My dad used to be pontins bluecoat and worked with Shane Ritchie... my dad could not stand him and said he was a right arrogant twit, he once leant over my dads plate in the canteen all cocky to take a sausage off my dads plate and my dad stabbed his hand with his fork... he’s not violent I promise :ROFLMAO:
Some of the things my dad knows about him that he’s told me I can never see him in the same light again, ruined the lovable rogue Alfie character for me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My dad used to be pontins bluecoat and worked with Shane Ritchie... my dad could not stand him and said he was a right arrogant twit, he once leant over my dads plate in the canteen all cocky to take a sausage off my dads plate and my dad stabbed his hand with his fork... he’s not violent I promise :ROFLMAO:
Some of the things my dad knows about him that he’s told me I can never see him in the same light again, ruined the lovable rogue Alfie character for me
Oo0o0oh do tell more? 😘😂

Reactions: 11

Tell all!!!

Well we all know he's a massive cheat, Coleen goes on about it all the time.

Reactions: 8
Not a major story but we saw jeremy clackson at a kids themepark. Just walked past him, i had no clue who he was but it made my dads day.

• Haha
I met Cesar Millan aka The Dog Whisperer in London when he was here doing talks live about how to train dogs.

I've never had a man make me feel completely unkempt, but he did! I literally felt like worzel gummidge next to him and I am ok scrubbed up (or so i thought lol!) He made me want to rush out and have a ton of work done :/ I've never, ever seen a man so well groomed in all my borns!

Every single bit of his face and hair was glowing and groomed to perfection. People inc me were stuck gawping at the gloriousness that was his visage, so much so I have no idea what advice he gave and I feel it was cracking. He smiled as he talked and his brilliant white perfect teeth were blinding. I literally had to stand back a foot. He was like an alien supermodel trapped in the body of a diminutive Mexican. It doesn't translate on tv or even pics but in real life he's the closest to a perfect walking and talking wax work you'll ever see! He was shorter than me by about 4 inches. He was nice and super energetic and crazy focused and passionate on his topics. At one point he started leaping around like a puppy that's high energy. He couldn't keep still for a second lol I'll never forget the way he made me so self conscious about my face and hair and I've met lots of high maintenance ppl and never had that reaction, he's really on another level lol. I also got major gay or 'swings both way' vibes from him.

I met Chris Packham at a wildlife event and he was not nice. Talk about being rammed up one's arse. He was chatting to people and belittling them and hoping they wouldn't notice. Most of them did not. I got the impression he was constantly laughing internally at the buffoons. He's def very smart. But also a c*nt :) I don't think anyone could love him as much as he loves himself. He was ignoring most people then wrapping himself around an old lady, turns out she held the event and had a love of falcons same as he. She just ignored him lol There was also something creepy about him. I know he's autistic, I have autistic friends and I know the spectrum differs but I would understand if it was that, but it was not. There's a really off vibe about him that made me want to run home and shower. I didn't enjoy meeting him. He was telling some fans he used to eat tadpoles and was describing their 'earthy taste' as he would bite into them. He said he a ton of stories like that. Grim.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11