Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the saying you should never meet your idols because they might not be who you thought?

Just wondering if anyone's met some celebs and has any interesting stories to tell!

Reactions: 3
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I met a guy who's now married and he had a very colourful history with women. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womanizer. Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it more than amusing, after he spent decades telling all his young floozies he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child. haha. The woman he's with is also famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. Every time I see them together at events I laugh. She posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. lmao.
Vernon kay?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I've met JK Rowling she was in my work one day shopping and she was lovely, signed autographs no problem.

Reactions: 31
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
Russel Brand? This is like CDAN, I love it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Nahhh can't be Russel brand everyone knows he's a wrong un!
How famous we talking @HappyHalloween?
Reality star/love island fame/TV presenter/footballer?

I'm so glad JK's nice! I think I'd cry if she wasn't!

Reactions: 11

Well that's me web sleuthing tomorrow.

I'm placing my bet on Aston Kutcher at the moment.

Reactions: 6

No, these two seem very genuine :)

I've pmd everyone who asked here. It's nobody that huge ig, these are some big names being mentioned. Although he is pretty famous in his own circles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
No, these two seem very genuine :)

I've pmd everyone who asked here. It's nobody that huge ig, these are some big names being mentioned. Although he is pretty famous in his own circles.
I'm intregied now who this is!

I've met Duncan from Blue at a stage door after he was in Priscilla and he is so lovely. Spoke to us for a good 15/20 mins.

Reactions: 9
Oh I’ve actually heard a bad story about him you just reminded me. Tbh tho I am hazy on the details but it involves him being creepy and obnoxious towards under age girls.

Reactions: 1
Aww I don't know the person Halloween had the experience with, I feel like I've missed out ?(thanks for the DM @HappyHalloween!)

I met a fair few when I worked for a well known high street retailer in my youth. Melinda messenger was awful, very up her own arse.
Roxanne Pallet was actually really nice ? seemed a very shy girl.
Jools Oliver, was quite rude and was searching through all the sale rails, then wanted staff to go through sale to find her other sizes (this would have taken days, this particular store has half its shop floor as sale at certain times of year).
Katie Price & Peter Andre were very nice. Was amazed how small KP is apart from her boobs ?
Jimmy Carr was a lovely bloke, met him on a train to York. Really down to earth.
Patrick Stewart remains my absolute favourite famous person I've met though. I want him to adopt me.

Also met all of liberty X bar Kelly, they were all quite nice too! I remember Michelle being tiny too, and I must have been 14 at the time

Reactions: 19
My dad met LuLu and said she was the rudest, loud mouthed, obnoxious lady he'd ever met. She's very fouled mouthed too apparently

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.