Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
Oooh ooh I've thought about this for ages and think it might be David Mitchell married to Victoria Coren. What threw me was the book signing but he has written a couple of books.

Peter Kay - Nice guy
John Simm - Lovely
Janet St Porter - utter witch
Shane Ward (does he count?) - Really lovely, prevented me from getting knocked down by a car
John Barrowman (pre-celebrity jungle) - adorable
Lenny kravitz - smoooooooth

Detox (Drag Race) :love: glorious

Reactions: 12
Not sure if you've all heard from Halloween, but all your guesses are wrong. ?

Ahhh I love David tenant! I'm glad he was nice!

Reactions: 11
4/5 of Boyzone. Stephen was the loveliest and friendliest. Ronan was not.
Richard Armitage while waiting for a taxi. He let me go ahead of him. This was around the time he was in Vicar of Dibley. I swooned ?
Metallica. The nicest bunch of people, they chatted for ages and seemed genuinely interested.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thats good to know he's nice, I was a big fan as a teen! Although I know there was some goss/drama about him cheating on his ex. I think a lot of their last album was about that.

I'm so jealous! I'd kill to meet any of the Spice Girls haha. I love that she seems so down to earth and normal.
She lived in my street. We were only young and were too scared to knock at her door. As we were about to leave she pulled up in a car and asked were we here to see her. We were gobsmacked. It was snowing so she took us all inside and signed our stuff and we had photos taken with her. Which was all lovely. Until we went to get the film developed and realised there was no film in the camera haaaaa. I wrote to her to tell her a few weeks later and then a few weeks after that, her mum came to my house with a signed photo of all the girls!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She lived in my street. We were only young and were too scared to knock at her door. As we were about to leave she pulled up in a car and asked were we here to see her. We were gobsmacked. It was snowing so she took us all inside and signed our stuff and we had photos taken with her. Which was all lovely. Until we went to get the film developed and realised there was no film in the camera haaaaa. I wrote to her to tell her a few weeks later and then a few weeks after that, her mum came to my house with a signed photo of all the girls!
Aww thats such a lovely story!

Reactions: 4
I've been working in the entertainment biz for a while and have met quite a lot of 'big' celebs, some of them off the top of my head:

One Direction - all very lovely, even Zayn and this was just before he left, but I have to say Harry was the most accommodating
Chris Martin from Coldplay - such a genuine down to earth bloke - the same with Ed Sheeran!
5 Seconds of Summer - complete LADS but really funny, friendly and polite - they're all so tall as well which surprised me!
Demi Lovato - friendly enough, but sensed a bit of sass
Shawn Mendes - very awkward (this was when he was about 16 though!) but very sweet
Charlotte Crosby - annoying and loud af which comes across a bit phoney but very friendly and personable

I haven't really came across anyone horrible, surprisingly. It's usually their management that are the problem!
wow what a fantastic job you have meeting all those, I would have imagined Charlotte Crosby to be like you described I actually cringe when I see her on tv

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Keith lemon - 10+ years ago at V festival. He was lovely. Happy to chat and have a photo. Didn’t recognise his mate at the time was Jade (Emma B’s husband). I asked him to take the photo. ?

Jason Donovan was lovely. Met him when I was fan girling in my yoof.

Reactions: 4
The Cliff Richard episode happened in Manchester I was at a travel promotion in a hotel in Manchester and Cliff happened to be staying in the hotel after a gig he did, basically I was bursting to go the toilet and the loos on our floor had big queues so 2 of us decided to try the toilets on another floor, so we waited for a lift and one turned up with all these people in , they took one look at the desperation in my face and said get in, im chatting away about how im dying for a wee and this man said I think there is a toilet on the conference floor I said to him you sound like Cliff Richard and he smiled and the lift got to the floor we needed and he piped up with happy Weeing I laughed and the girl who was with me said that was Cliff Richard you daft cow haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
Ha! Same thing happened to me, I met him at a party in Kensal Green, he was off his nut at the time, and not so famous but I swerved him! X

Reactions: 1
I once spent the night with a Gallagher, I could probably sell my story for a lot of money to The Sun newspaper ?

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.