Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not met anyone really famous apart from bumping into a scottish celeb at an event my college class attended a few years ago, though she's not so well known - Muriel Gray, she was really nice.

My daughter on the other hand shook hands with the duchess of Cambridge Katherine when she visited our city.

My other half met the former tv presenter Matthew Kelly in the supermarket and had a pleasant chat with him, he was very polite and friendly.

I still cant work out who @HappyHalloween is talking about so if possible would like to know thanks.

Reactions: 6
Been a bit of a lurker on this thread but I really want to know who Happyhalloween is talking about.

I met Josh franceschi from you me at six once, such a nice guy!! The rest of the band were a bit rude though.

Reactions: 15
I met Martin Freeman after he was in a play in London in 2014. He was nice and polite but wasn't up for small talk, he very obviously wanted to just go and not be talking to people.

Reactions: 3
Hi, been a few reports on this thread - please just pm someone rather than asking for a PM as it's kinda spoiling a thread just having lots of PM request posts :) thanks

Reactions: 5
Met Brad Pitt years ago while working at an exclusive hotel, he was nice. Polite, quite unassuming. Didn’t really want to be recognised as such so kept to himself. Very handsome but short!
Have met and been drinking with Jay Kay from Jamiroqui. He’s a little hobbit- absolutely tiny!!! He’s funny and really easy going. When he’s not performing he looks like a homeless guy though!!!
Met Sarah Jessica Parker once in a London hotel - she’s also absolutely tiny! She’s like a little doll - she’s honestly so petite. She was friendly, said hello and commented on the weather, she had an entourage of minders and PR people with her though so I can imagine she’s probably hard work!
Met random 90s boy band quits and tv show “stars” - some of the lads from Five, Gary Lucy from Hollyoaks, some of the lads from Blue etc

Reactions: 15
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
Spencer Matthews??

Reactions: 51
Met James Mcavoy after seeing him play Macbeth in london, he was lovely and so friendly not at all 'showbiz' he happily signed autographs and took photos. He's also gorgeous too!! ?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have not personally met this person but one of my friends had met one of the guys from The Queer Eye show (Netflix). She was incredibly let down as he was her favorite cast member and he came across very full of himself.

• Wow
Ah this is so interesting. I haven't really met anyone famous that I can recall... sorry to disappoint! But keep yours coming!

Saw jason donovan in the summer, we waited at stage door/a gate for him there was only about 15 of us, as soon as he came out he didn't even say hi he just shouted at the 'crowd' that he had no time for selfies, but he did sign tickets for us. He would of been there another 10 mins max so a bit off.

I have not personally met this person but one of my friends had met one of the guys from The Queer Eye show (Netflix). She was incredibly let down as he was her favorite cast member and he came across very full of himself.
I so want to know who this is. I'm going with Karamo. I feel confident placing a really large bet that it's not Bobby.

How did she meet them and in what way was he full of himself? Details please ?

Reactions: 4
Right the most famous person I met was Paul McCartney in 1987 when I checked him in to a hotel I worked at, he was lovely and talked to me so naturally (ive heard he can be really difficult to handle though ), I also met Aha in the same hotel and they are gorgeous and so polite, I bumped into David Beckham in a shopping centre and didn't realise it was actually him until he spoke and said he was sorry, I also met another half of a famous 80s duo and he was the most obnoxious pig ive ever known, oh and shared a lift with Cliff Richard quite by accident !!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.