Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hayley Williams from paramore. She was lovely and spoke mainly with our son, who obviously had no clue who she was :LOL: She wished us the best and gave him a huge hug.

Wish we'd gotten a picture now but didn't want to bother her anymore than we already had.

Reactions: 9
Hayley Williams from paramore. She was lovely and spoke mainly with our son, who obviously had no clue who she was :LOL: She wished us the best and gave him a huge hug.

Wish we'd gotten a picture now but didn't want to bother her anymore than we already had.
Aww this makes me so happy, I love her and I'm glad to know she's just as lovely in person!

Reactions: 5
Darius- in a Chinese restaurant with ready printed photo cards ready to sign, was weird but he was lovely!
James Morrison- completely and absolutely adorable!
Pauline Quirke- having afternoon tea, friendly and nice.
Chris Smalling- footballer bumped into in the street, friendly and posed for pictures.
John Thomson- at a market, was polite but was obvious he didn’t want to hang around and chat.
Derek Jacobi- pretty rude and unfriendly but did give me his autograph.
Noel Gallagher- at a train station- -politely smiled when it was obvious I recognised him but didn’t stop to chat.
Lots of rugby players and coronation street actors- mostly polite and friendly. See famous people a lot- perk to living in the city centre!

Reactions: 4
Aww this makes me so happy, I love her and I'm glad to know she's just as lovely in person!
She really was lovely. I don't know much about her but my husband had a paramore phase and used to crush on her so when we saw her he was desperate to talk to her. He ended up being too shy so our son did the talking even though he was 3 at the time :LOL: He was always happy to talk anyone's socks off.

I’ve met Jamie Lomas, Tim Healy, a handful of children’s TV presenters, Lesley Joseph, Alan Shearer, Lucy Pargeter (Chas in Emmerdale).
Jamie is exactly as he is on TV, very wooden 😂. Lucy is absolutely tiny and so gorgeous.

Robbie Williams he couldn’t have been nicer chatted to me and my friend for a good 10 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh tell me please though I’m months late to this thread 😆
If you're talking about that person who left a comment about someone anonymously ages ago and him allegedly being a cheater or something...it was Steve Backshall. 😂

Has anyone met Fearne Cotton or Holly Willoughby? Are they nice?
I think someone earlier in this thread or the other thread on celebs they saw said they saw Fearne once and she apparently left a dirty nappy on a restaurant table? :oops:

If you're talking about that person who left a comment about someone anonymously ages ago and him allegedly being a cheater or something...it was Steve Backshall. 😂

I think someone earlier in this thread or the other thread on celebs they saw said they saw Fearne once and she apparently left a dirty nappy on a restaurant table? :oops:
Thanks I read through all the pages and googled it, not who I was expecting at all 😂 tho a good bit of gossip all the same. Thank you xx

Reactions: 1
Met James Mcavoy after seeing him play Macbeth in london, he was lovely and so friendly not at all 'showbiz' he happily signed autographs and took photos. He's also gorgeous too!! ?
I also met James McAvoy. Was queuing for a halloumi wrap at my local farmer's market when the man behind me asked me whether the wraps were good. He was wearing a cap and sunglasses. Took a while for me to compute who he was, but his accent gave it away! He was there with his family and I didn't want to spoil their outing by fangirling, so I pretended not to know who he was. 😂 He seemed so down-to-earth and a lot shorter than I would have thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Davina McCall. Face like a slapped arse whenever I've seen her. Sat next to her and her (ex) husband in pub once. I spent the whole evening earwigging their conversation (was a great night for my husband). She spent most of it worrying how fat she looked (she is tiny, scrawny) and him trying to convince her she was fine.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Laura Bush - frequented the Starbucks in my apartment building (post-Presidency), could not have been nicer and unassuming!

Dirk Nowitski - probably spelling his name wrong, famous Dallas Maverick basketball player. Socially awkward doesn’t begin to describe this man

Jessica Simpson & her sister - very spray tanned and very blond. She’s very pretty but looks better on camera

I also worked at a swanky hotel for a bit in college doing various jobs like waitressing in the on-site restaurant, delivering room service, working large events (weddings, large business meetings, etc.) If you were high profile and came to my hometown, you stayed at this hotel.

The celebs I met ran the gamut of who to OMG!!:

Steve Forbes- hit on me, I was 19 at the time

The guy from America’s Most Wanted- very nice, looks just like he does on TV

Carol Burnett - very, very nice and quiet

Lyle Lovett - married to Julia Robert for a bit, he’s actually quite sexy in person

Debbie Allen - famous choreographer and sister to the Mom from Cosby Show. Debbie Allen brought me to tears, not a nice lady

Tiger Woods - tsk, tsk is all I have to say about that man!

I met Robbie Savage once in an asda car park. Also met Gok Wan, he was very nice. He bought something from a shop I was working in at the time and I served him! I made him sign me an autograph. I saw Kate, Wills and Harry in London. They were in their car convoy and were waving to people out of the windows.

I also met Frank Bruno when I was about 8 on a beach abroad. He was really funny and making everyone laugh.

Reactions: 1
Boyfriend interviewed Johnny Depp once. Said he was a dick. Rude, seemed like a chore to advertise the film he was promoting, wouldn't shake hands.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.