Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never met IRL, but spoken on the phone with Michelle Heaton once (Liberty X)

Other people I’ve met probably won’t ring a bell, they’re not that famous.

Reactions: 1
Easily the most famous person I've met would have to be Slipknot Singer Corey Taylor. It was absolutely pissing down outside the venue, easily about 300 people waiting, and he spent time and took photos with every single person who wanted a picture and signed whatever they had. He was super nice, super friendly and seemed overwhelmed that people wanted to meet him.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Easily the most famous person I've met would have to be Slipknot Singer Corey Taylor. It was absolutely pissing down outside the venue, easily about 300 people waiting, and he spent time and took photos with every single person who wanted a picture and signed whatever they had. He was super nice, super friendly and seemed overwhelmed that people wanted to meet him.
Probably amazed anyone recognised him without his mask on :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, it's always lovely when 'rock stars' genuinely enjoy meeting fans.

Reactions: 5
i met alan shearer many years ago and he was the most normal person iv ever met really canny

Reactions: 2
Russel Brand? This is like CDAN, I love it
I’m wracking my brains, do tell please! X

No, these two seem very genuine :)

I've pmd everyone who asked here. It's nobody that huge ig, these are some big names being mentioned. Although he is pretty famous in his own circles.
Please could you PM as I’m wracking my brains trying to figure it out! X

If anyone wants to know who the man is send me a PM and I'll tell you, I don't know how to add in more than one account and you can only send 1 DM every 5 mins or something. But I'll reply to anyone who asks, the OP I'm sure didn't mind people knowing just didn't want it written on the thread incase his wife was to stumble on here
Please could you let me know I’m wracking my brain! X

Last edited:
I’m wracking my brains, do tell please! X

Please could you PM as I’m wracking my brains trying to figure it out! X

Please could you let me know I’m wracking my brain! X
It’s been said it’s steve backshall from deadly 60.

Reactions: 1
My favourite has been David Seaman, it took me a while to pluck up the courage to go and talk to him and I managed to go and tell him about throwing the ball back to him at Arsenal when I was about 5 and that it was my first game and really important to my Dad and I.

He wrote something for my Dad and was just so lovely.

when I was youger we always used to see Cobra from Gladiators as he used to train in the gym round the corner form me, obvs hes a nobody now but this was when he was in the public eye, and he was always so lovely and chatty!
I've met Jimmy Carr who was lovely, had a chat with Graham Norton as was front row at one of his chat shows once and he was so nice.
Met all of Damage (90s boy band) at Butlins for my 21st birthday (they also serenaded me on stage!) and lead singer Jade Jones (who is married to Emma bunton) tried it on with my friend and wanted her to go back to his chalet! ..he was with Emma then and you could tell this was an every day occurrences for him. We told her she should have slept with him and sold her story but she wasn't keen! (obviously im joking, we weren't those kind of girls!)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've always been curious as to what madam Cheryl is like. Some say she's divaish and others say she is really sweet :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Oh no!! I’ve always loved Emma what happened? She does give off that mean girl witch vibe (probably why all her roles are exactly that)
I met Peter Kay once, really lovely, genuine man! Also met Emma Roberts in Spain, vile girl.

Reactions: 3
I met Sooty and Sweep once, they were both lovely, although Sooty didn't actually say anything, and I couldn't understand a thing that Sweep said. 😉😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh no I met rylan once at a concert he was awful so rude on the other hand I met Keith lemon once and he was the nicest guy ever so sweet and had time for everyone.

I met Bradley Walsh (the chase amongst other things) about 2 years ago and he was SO lovely, my phone died in the middle of taking a selfie with him and he waited for me to come back while i ran to grab my friends phone and take a photo! Such a lovely man, also had a brief encounter with Jack Whitehall around 2012 he signed photos and took a picture but never spoke much. Seemed a little flustered though as i dont think he was very well known at the time therefore not used to the attention. I imagine he's just as lovely now.🥰

Reactions: 4
A really sweet moment was with Simon Cowell, It was during an X-Factor live show in 2017 I believe, we went to watch it since my friend is in town, she lives abroad, wears a Hijab, sometimes shes a bit self conscious of that when we are at a bar or concert stuff like that, during the advert break for the show, we ran out to use the toilet, some of the shows are filmed in a hanger in Park Royal, so the loos are outdoor potable ones. As we were walking back Simon was just there smoking a cigarette, my friend looked at him and all she said was "OMG Simon I love you", he smiled and just said back "Thank you, I love you too". We didn't have time for a photo or anything else because we were all ushered back in for the show.

Reactions: 12
Oh no!! I’ve always loved Emma what happened? She does give off that mean girl witch vibe (probably why all her roles are exactly that)
Have you googled her? She gets really bad press about her behaviour and how people don’t want to work with her, etc. there was also a lot of drama around her allegedly assaulting her boyfriend. The rumours are that basically she isn’t acting good when she plays all those spoiled nightmares.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I met Greg Davies after his comedy gig a few years ago. He made the time for everyone there, chatting to us all and happily signed autographs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.