Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Met Jason Isaacs at a Glee concert. No idea who he was but my friend started hyperventilating. He looked pained to be there.

Served Bill Nighy dinner at a small dinner party. Had no idea who he was either.

Until recently I lived near Ed Sheeran and saw him a lot. I also worked with his mum and spent time at their house.

Princess Anne came to open a place in my village when I was a kid. One of the other kids kicked her and I got in trouble for laughing. She was a miserable cow and didn’t want to be there.

Most importantly I met Mr Blobby when I was six. He was my idol and he picked me from a crowd to go dance with him. He tried to hug me and I freaked out so bad I puked on him and then legged it.
Does a brilliant job, I also know a fair few people whom work there as I’m from Ipswich.

I met Nadine Coyle a couple of times, the first time was brief but she was really nice. The second time she was on her way to an event so probably shouldn’t have stopped to talk to me and take photos but she did and she was lovely - and patient, considering my camera died and I had to replace the batteries with her standing beside me. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ive 'met' Stella McCartney a few times,years ago. She is very pretty and small irl and looks much better irl compared to when in the media. I met her and her children when walking my dog and the kids wanted to stroke him. Also beautifully dressed to pick her children up from school.

Reactions: 6
Love, love, love....

Followed Prodigy in my youth, saw them as Prod x3 times, and met Keith and Maxim post show, after a N West gig they did.

Fast forward, approx. 5 or 6 years (I am closer to 50 than not now), was married then, was involved with a BSB team due to sponsorship. Spent a lot of time trackside, various circuits, used to bump into him a lot.

Day of this photo, I asked him if he would mind a pic and i even got a x on the cheek !! Said I would not wash forever (Stan lol 🙄🤪).

Had time for everyone, kind, courteous and funny. RIP Keith. A thoroughly decent, talented and authentic man. JMO 💜
Screenshot_20211127-111447_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Met these when I was between 10-12..

Ant and Dec ... Dec was super nice and talked to all the kids. Remember Ant being quite rude.

Cat deeley. She seemed sweet.

Melinda messenger.. she was sweet aswell. Talked to me alot.

Tina from s culb 7 was really friendly and complimented my nails 🤣

Now for the big one. Met Taylor Swift backstage at her tour. She was incredibly nice and friendly. She was telling me she had seen my Instagram and mentioned my cat and my job 😳. Really nice of her to engage so much. She sat for hours after her show talking to us all and spent time with everyone. She kept thanking us for our support and buying her music. She was a delight.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now for the big one. Met Taylor Swift backstage at her tour. She was incredibly nice and friendly. She was telling me she had seen my Instagram and mentioned my cat and my job 😳. Really nice of her to engage so much. She sat for hours after her show talking to us all and spent time with everyone. She kept thanking us for our support and buying her music. She was a delight.
I've heard loads of similar stories about people who have met her at a show. She has always had a good relationship with her fans, she seems to be one of the only celebrities who hasn't forgotten that their job rises and sets with fans. Glad you had a good experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Met Michael Ball once, he was really friendly and warm to everyone. His partner not so much!

Reactions: 2
David Tennant - Met him when I was eight. Lovely, lovely man and had so much time for me :)
That makes me heart so so happy, love him. :love:
Can't really say that I've met many celebrities, I used to work at a shop that sold newspaper a few years ago (in Germany) and I sold some newspapers to a German politician but that is hardly worth mentioning. :LOL: Love reading all the stories here, though. :)

Reactions: 6
Posted this on the other celeb thread but ill post here too!

Wouldn't say this person is a celeb as you would never recognise his name but he was in a very popular TV show (Game of Thrones).
Knew this person for a long time before he stared on the show, always tried to get me into bed.
His character on GoT is fabled to be amazing in bed and very shy and unassuming. Lemme tell you in real life he is the exact opposite, hense why he got the part as he is a very good actor XD
He is arrogant, a narc and just generally not a very nice person.
When I eventually gave in to his advances he was pretty nasty to me, rude and after he got what he wanted he deleted and blocked me off all socials, even though we had been 'friends' for years.
Y list a-hole.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Love, love, love....

Followed Prodigy in my youth, saw them as Prod x3 times, and met Keith and Maxim post show, after a N West gig they did.

Fast forward, approx. 5 or 6 years (I am closer to 50 than not now), was married then, was involved with a BSB team due to sponsorship. Spent a lot of time trackside, various circuits, used to bump into him a lot.

Day of this photo, I asked him if he would mind a pic and i even got a x on the cheek !! Said I would not wash forever (Stan lol 🙄🤪).

Had time for everyone, kind, courteous and funny. RIP Keith. A thoroughly decent, talented and authentic man. JMO 💜
I knew a couple of people who had met/knew Keith (one of whom also sadly no longer with us) and they always said what a lovely bloke he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I knew a couple of people who had met/knew Keith (one of whom also sadly no longer with us) and they always said what a lovely bloke he was.
That's lovely. Though sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

He just seemed ego-less and down to earth.

Thanks for sharing and sure there are many feel the same.

Take care love x

Love, love, love....

Had time for everyone, kind, courteous and funny. RIP Keith. A thoroughly decent, talented and authentic man. JMO 💜View attachment 928038
I honestly don't think this picture of you does you any favours at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Posted this on the other celeb thread but ill post here too!

Wouldn't say this person is a celeb as you would never recognise his name but he was in a very popular TV show (Game of Thrones).
Knew this person for a long time before he stared on the show, always tried to get me into bed.
His character on GoT is fabled to be amazing in bed and very shy and unassuming. Lemme tell you in real life he is the exact opposite, hense why he got the part as he is a very good actor XD
He is arrogant, a narc and just generally not a very nice person.
When I eventually gave in to his advances he was pretty nasty to me, rude and after he got what he wanted he deleted and blocked me off all socials, even though we had been 'friends' for years.
Y list a-hole.
Powick?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.