CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, I just went and looked that up, so they both left together.
You can see from the comment she's replying to how toxic and judgemental the religion can be.
It's like being in an abusive relationship, you're told that you can't possibly be happy without them, your life will turn to tit if you leave etc which is what this person is projecting.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow, I just went and looked that up, so they both left together.
You can see from the comment she's replying to how toxic and judgemental the religion can be.
It's like being in an abusive relationship, you're told that you can't possibly be happy without them, your life will turn to tit if you leave etc which is what this person is projecting.
Not sure if CC and Buzzy where in the religion before they got together/married but I was brought up as a JW and my parents were basically in an arranged marriage, you couldn’t marry anyone outside the religion they left the religion and divorced shortly after, both my aunties did the same thing. It’s a toxic environment to be brought up in. I’m surprised she wasn’t kicked out as looked as if she was doing things they are really against.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if CC and Buzzy where in the religion before they got together/married but I was brought up as a JW and my parents were basically in an arranged marriage, you couldn’t marry anyone outside the religion they left the religion and divorced shortly after, both my aunties did the same thing. It’s a toxic environment to be brought up in. I’m surprised she wasn’t kicked out as looked as if she was doing things they are really against.
She's said before thats how she met buzzy

Reactions: 1
YouTube channel taken down after this video, CC thinks the timing is suspicious. JWs maliciously reporting her en masse do we think?
Hope she gets in back 🤞

YouTube channel taken down after this video, CC thinks the timing is suspicious. JWs maliciously reporting her en masse do we think?
Hope she gets in back 🤞
Anyone watch the video and able to give a small run down of it? I didn’t get chance to watch it before it disappeared.

i didn't think it was that bad she said she was a bit of an outsider because some things didn't align with the religion that's all i can really think of