Cbeebies Land / Alton Towers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Due to go here with my 17mo next month. Just wondering if anyone had any advice or things to bare in mind?

Going mid week so hopefully won't be too busy!

Haven't been but I'm also due to go in the summer with my two children and other family members. Looking forward to it but I'm a bit worried.

I'm a larger lady myself and I'm worried I won't be able to fit on some of the rides with them (thinking the car/vans that they drive and river boat etc)

Has anyone else on the larger side visited and fir ok? It's one of my anxieties. I've accepted that I'll probably be unable to fit on rides like the smiler etc but would like to experience something with my LO.

Reactions: 1
Haven't been but I'm also due to go in the summer with my two children and other family members. Looking forward to it but I'm a bit worried.

I'm a larger lady myself and I'm worried I won't be able to fit on some of the rides with them (thinking the car/vans that they drive and river boat etc)

Has anyone else on the larger side visited and fir ok? It's one of my anxieties. I've accepted that I'll probably be unable to fit on rides like the smiler etc but would like to experience something with my LO.
I never thought of that but this has definitely unleashed a new anxiety for me!

I think most of the rides don’t have safety bars - definitely not the in the night garden, postman etc

Due to go here with my 17mo next month. Just wondering if anyone had any advice or things to bare in mind?

Going mid week so hopefully won't be too busy!
It’s much quieter in the late afternoon (nap time?) so anything you don’t get to do/queue too big head back later.

I think most of the rides don’t have safety bars - definitely not the in the night garden, postman etc

It’s much quieter in the late afternoon (nap time?) so anything you don’t get to do/queue too big head back later.
Oh that's brilliant! I'm looking forward to it

We live not too far away, it's a good day out. Just be warned of how busy it gets, maybe take reins for your little one. In cbeebies there are pushchair ports where you can park up your pram whilst you go on the rides etc.
Check our the live area in Cbeebies so you can plan when you want to watch a show and fit in your rides around it. Food is quite expensive, we usually take a picnic and eat whilst we watch the live show.
Explore the rest of the park, there are some other bits your little one might be able to do outside of Cbeebies.
You have to pay for your carpark before you leave the theme park area, don't forget to do this as it's a long way back to the car to then have to come back!! So many people try and chance it but you have to scan the ticket to get out so its non negotiable to pay. Have a great time!!

We live not too far away, it's a good day out. Just be warned of how busy it gets, maybe take reins for your little one. In cbeebies there are pushchair ports where you can park up your pram whilst you go on the rides etc.
Check our the live area in Cbeebies so you can plan when you want to watch a show and fit in your rides around it. Food is quite expensive, we usually take a picnic and eat whilst we watch the live show.
Explore the rest of the park, there are some other bits your little one might be able to do outside of Cbeebies.
You have to pay for your carpark before you leave the theme park area, don't forget to do this as it's a long way back to the car to then have to come back!! So many people try and chance it but you have to scan the ticket to get out so its non negotiable to pay. Have a great time!!
That's brilliant! Thank you so much x