CBD - Does anyone else use it?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! Does anyone else use it? I’m having terrible anxiety and panic attacks at the moment (to the point where I’m awake all just unable to breathe!). I’ve started taking CBD but it’s so expensive and I’m not really sure what’s the best way to take it or dose to be taking?!

Does anyone have any experience in using it?

TIA x

I took the oil before and have started now with the capsules. I am a terrible sleeper and started taking some to help it improve. I am a really skeptical person but honestly, my sleep quality had got so poor I was keen to try something.

I have noticed my sleeping has improved a little but am fully aware it could be placebo effect - I don't really care either way as long as I'm rested.

Reactions: 3
Hey! Does anyone else use it? I’m having terrible anxiety and panic attacks at the moment (to the point where I’m awake all just unable to breathe!). I’ve started taking CBD but it’s so expensive and I’m not really sure what’s the best way to take it or dose to be taking?!

TIA x
I’ve used products containing CBD but they’ve made absolutely no difference at all, a waste of money :/ it might be different for you though. Have you tried a calming, sleeping app? Or writing down your thoughts/things you’re anxious about? Sometimes you just need to relax yourself and realise you’re worrying over something that doesn’t exist. There is medication you can buy over the counter to help with anxiety/panic attacks but obviously won’t be as strong as prescribed medication. Have you been to the doctors and looked into therapy? That might be an idea too. X

Reactions: 1

TIA x
Do you know what’s triggering your attacks? It sounds debilitating. I don’t have any experience with CBD (was hoping to find out) but anxiety I do. If you haven’t already, I would really look at the triggers & treating them too. Address it from both sides. I’ve spent years & ££ treating the symptoms rather than the cause and it always comes back.
If you can’t pinpoint anything, it could be chemical, so could speak to your doctor for medication.

Thanks for commenting back!! A little update from my side, I decided to go with some 10mg capsules as I’d tried the drops and sprays before and didn’t really get benefit from taking them. I take 2 capsules about an hour before I go to sleep and I’m super happy to report that I haven’t had a panic attack in 10 days ... 10 flipping days! I don’t know if I can put it all down to the CBD but it feels like a miracle! I am interviewing for jobs at the moment so I had been thinking that the breathing thing was stress related due to the pressure of these interviews but I had quite a big meeting yesterday and I’ve got a huge one on Monday and so far I haven’t had one sleepless night in the run up!
The only negative effect I would say is that I often wake up forgetting how you went to sleep and feel on a bit of a cloud but I’ll take that over the horrible nights I was having!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I use it - for me it's for anxiety and my husband uses it as he has rheumatoid arthritis. It's been huge for him - the oil has really helped. (He uses entourage by love cbd). For me, it definitely takes the edge off but I am trying a new cbd oil at the moment which I is too strong for me so has made anxiety worse this week. I'm going back to my old oil tomorrow! (Simply CBD)

Which capsules are you trying out of interest? I've not looked at that before! Really glad it's working for you.

The main thing ive learn with CBD is to try different strengths and brands until you find the one that works for you - then you can up dosage / up the strength. Best always to start on a lower strength and go slow with it - you need to let it build up in your system and then once it's done that it starts to work :)

So far I’ve tried ...
- Vitality CBD spray 1200mg in Berry: it was horrible, it tastes disgusting and I didn’t feel anything
- Dragonfly 1000mg in the pipette: I’m a bit on the fence with this one, i think it helps me sleep better but I still did get some panic attacks in the middle of the day
- four five cbd capsules 10mg: I think these are the best way/brand I’ve taken so far! I take 2 every night and as I said earlier, I feel so much better!
- Provacan gummies 10mg: these were just too sweet like, I felt like I could eat the whole jar in one sitting (maybe I’m just greedy 😂). But, I did feel like I got a good nights sleep after taking them!
... I did also try vaping, that wasn’t for me as I felt you couldn’t regulate the dose!

I would highly recommend propranolol for anxiety attacks. These are not antidepressants, you don’t have to take them every day, you can take them as and when you need them. They’re beta blockers and they totally remove any physical symptoms of anxiety for me, which in turn makes me mentally more calm as I no longer ‘feel’ anxious. They are prescription only so you do need to see a GP to ensure they’re safe but honestly I’d highly recommend looking into them, they’ve changed my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So far I’ve tried ...
- Vitality CBD spray 1200mg in Berry: it was horrible, it tastes disgusting and I didn’t feel anything
- Dragonfly 1000mg in the pipette: I’m a bit on the fence with this one, i think it helps me sleep better but I still did get some panic attacks in the middle of the day
- four five cbd capsules 10mg: I think these are the best way/brand I’ve taken so far! I take 2 every night and as I said earlier, I feel so much better!
- Provacan gummies 10mg: these were just too sweet like, I felt like I could eat the whole jar in one sitting (maybe I’m just greedy 😂). But, I did feel like I got a good nights sleep after taking them!
... I did also try vaping, that wasn’t for me as I felt you couldn’t regulate the dose!
Agreed with Vitality - I wanted to try a couple new brands so bought that in Berry 600mg (1200mg is strong!) - horrid

I've heard of four five - they seem quite good - I never thought of capsules as I struggle taking pills but I'm going to take a look at how big they are. Glad they're working for you!

My simply cbd is the best one ive tried so going to go back to that I think - my top tip for the oil is to put it on a chocolate chip or put that under your tongue after - takes the taste away.

I did try vaping as well but as an ex smoker that wasn't the best idea for me - and as you said cant regulate the dosage. Not for me..

There's a group on Facebook - CBD Users UK that is quite helpful for tips / suggestions etc - I've searched on there quite a bit for info

Used CBD for years - best thing I’ve ever taken. You have to find the right concentration / dose that works. I buy from CBD bros - lots off different products. I found silver has worked best x

Used CBD for years - best thing I’ve ever taken. You have to find the right concentration / dose that works. I buy from CBD bros - lots off different products. I found silver has worked best x
Oh this is interesting - I tried their paste? I didn't get on well with it at all but I was quite new to cbd at the time and had no idea what I was doing. It was the green one I think?

Oh this is interesting - I tried their paste? I didn't get on well with it at all but I was quite new to cbd at the time and had no idea what I was doing. It was the green one I think?
i found the paste really strong - I wouldn’t advise for 1st timers. I use the dropper tinicature now. I use the silver when I’m most anxious x

i found the paste really strong - I wouldn’t advise for 1st timers. I use the dropper tinicature now. I use the silver when I’m most anxious x
Thank you so much

I definitely learnt that the hard way - heart was racing for hours. Even with this oil im trying now, it recommends half a dropperful (a lot compared to my few drops I usually take) - too strong for me.

I'm going to try the silver I think - I need something to help me sleep a bit better so it looks perfect for that. Just need to remember not to use it in the day - going by the reviews looks like I'll be asleep most of the day if so!

(sorry to hijack this thread lol!)

I would highly recommend propranolol for anxiety attacks. These are not antidepressants, you don’t have to take them every day, you can take them as and when you need them. They’re beta blockers and they totally remove any physical symptoms of anxiety for me, which in turn makes me mentally more calm as I no longer ‘feel’ anxious. They are prescription only so you do need to see a GP to ensure they’re safe but honestly I’d highly recommend looking into them, they’ve changed my life.
Me too they help me

Agreed with Vitality - I wanted to try a couple new brands so bought that in Berry 600mg (1200mg is strong!) - horrid

I've heard of four five - they seem quite good - I never thought of capsules as I struggle taking pills but I'm going to take a look at how big they are. Glad they're working for you!

My simply cbd is the best one ive tried so going to go back to that I think - my top tip for the oil is to put it on a chocolate chip or put that under your tongue after - takes the taste away.

I did try vaping as well but as an ex smoker that wasn't the best idea for me - and as you said cant regulate the dosage. Not for me..

There's a group on Facebook - CBD Users UK that is quite helpful for tips / suggestions etc - I've searched on there quite a bit for info
On the capsule size, they’re tiny! Almost so small that you feel a bit robbed paying so much for them 😂 but they do seem to suit me best!

Me too they help me
Me too! Propranolol got me through a really difficult time anxiety wise. They calm my heart, my breathing and in turn because my body isnt in panic my mind calms, I can take up to 3 a day, sometimes I need 2 sometimes non for a week, I love that I don't need to take them rigidly. Also I've heard great things about magnesium supplements for anxiety, 5HTP and GABA.... (always check with your doctor what you can mix with prescription meds though) worth looking at the research 😘

Thank you so much

I definitely learnt that the hard way - heart was racing for hours. Even with this oil im trying now, it recommends half a dropperful (a lot compared to my few drops I usually take) - too strong for me.

I'm going to try the silver I think - I need something to help me sleep a bit better so it looks perfect for that. Just need to remember not to use it in the day - going by the reviews looks like I'll be asleep most of the day if so!

(sorry to hijack this thread lol!)
Just have to find what strength works for u. I take 2 drops of silver on bad days - works in 15 mins.
I tried their cbd chocolate too - was lush. Good idea to test in the evening so you can just stay home - I get anxious about going out of the house x

Me too! Propranolol got me through a really difficult time anxiety wise. They calm my heart, my breathing and in turn because my body isnt in panic my mind calms, I can take up to 3 a day, sometimes I need 2 sometimes non for a week, I love that I don't need to take them rigidly. Also I've heard great things about magnesium supplements for anxiety, 5HTP and GABA.... (always check with your doctor what you can mix with prescription meds though) worth looking at the research 😘
Yes both of these supplements I have found helpful. But they don’t give me the instant relief of cbd
How did u find them?

Ive got propranolol as well but find the after e
Just have to find what strength works for u. I take 2 drops of silver on bad days - works in 15 mins.
I tried their cbd chocolate too - was lush. Good idea to test in the evening so you can just stay home - I get anxious about going out of the house x
Thank you! I've ordered it to try and the chocolate - I hadn't realised about the different strains - think I've always done sativa before so im interested to see what indica does - thank you :)

___

I've also tried propanolol - but don't really like the side effects so try not to take them often - good in really anxious moments though, always worth getting prescription for them and having them sit in the cupboard I find. You can also get them on pharmacy websites (you fill in questionnaire first) which is handy especially at moment