Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child looks to be in the most uncomfortable position, and with a smile on her face also. Asleep? I don’t think so.

Why would you post pictures of your sleeping child to your Instagram followers and the public anyway, 99.99% of whom you don’t know. It’s absolutely f**king nuts.

What in effect most likely happened is; ‘Darling, I know we’ve been having our photos took all day, but would you mind pretending to sleep so that I can take another one of you and post it so that people I don’t know can look at you on the internet, because I desperately need another attention fix’.

This is beyond words. Not just the use of a phone for filming ( for Insta of course) while driving over a two way bridge with oncoming traffic, with a child in the car.

But the blatant and obvious lie that someone in the back seat is filming what is clearly being took from the driver seat, and expecting her followers to be so f**king stupid.

Words escape me. We all pretty much know that she’d go to any length for an attention fix but this absolutely beggars belief. Shocking.

Imagine the police seen that!
Yea and shes quick to make fun of those who put in police reports about non covid compliance..

Reactions: 1
Calling out poor service at Lady Dixon park cafe regarding not taking her own keep cup. Eh duh there is a pandemic on and places are trying to prevent cross contamination. This practice has been widely paused for months now!

only pushing her agenda because she has a keep cup business now. I know this is a young enterprise project but she doesn’t need to get petty.

Reactions: 7
Calling out poor service at Lady Dixon park cafe regarding not taking her own keep cup. Eh duh there is a pandemic on and places are trying to prevent cross contamination. This practice has been widely paused for months now!

only pushing her agenda because she has a keep cup business now. I know this is a young enterprise project but she doesn’t need to get petty.
Yeah really poor of her to call out a small local business that way. So much for “supporting local” she only supports local when she’s getting handed a freebie.

No need at all to put the business on blast to over 30K followers. I suppose her Monday Mantra won’t be “if you’ve nothing nice to say, say nothing.” If I worked in a cafe I would want to limit the amount of items belonging to others that I touch.

While I understand the need for keep cups etc she needs a bit of cop on. Cares for the Enviroment when it suits her.

Reactions: 9

I was just coming on to say this. Also was she not letting on at the beginning that the cup business was a friends or something and now it’s become more apparent it belongs to her?

Reactions: 3
SHE IS AS FAKE AS THEY COME!

1)Constantly bangs on about supporting local business but then slates one publically and very bitterly for not using reusable cups during a contagious viral pandemic. bleeping HELLO!! This is the only sensible and safe policy on behalf of the coffee house, minimising contact and cross contamination.

Then the made up statistic about finding 27 cups throughout the park. Utter bollocks. If that were true we’d have got a photo, like we do everything else.

Can you imagine the scene in the Coffee House? ‘Excuse me, but do you know who I am?’

2) Constantly bangs on about the ‘sisters’ and supporting women. Then this mornings story has a clip showing a young women having a really bad fall, with CM typing how hilarious it is.

In addition to the farce yesterday of saying that junior was taking a video from the back seat when it was quite clearly the f**king driver taking it.

She’s definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was just coming on to say this. Also was she not letting on at the beginning that the cup business was a friends or something and now it’s become more apparent it belongs to her?
It has an insta page and started life as a young enterprise scheme at Friends school. It mentions her in the bio as an “investor” or hijacker but little details on what CM input is. The page started with young entrepreneurs but dropped since April 2019 when the competition ended. The page came live again in August 2020 and has been pushed to all the NI influencers since. I presume the kids moved on since 18/19 when they did this in 6th year.

I hope the kids have/still are been financial compensated for their creation? Anyone know the kids or the school?

personally I’m all for green schemes but there seems to be a real lack of transparency on this one...

Reactions: 5
How about today. She was in an outdoors exercise group. Everybody else was, well, exercising as you would expect. Not CM though. Running around like a f**king clampet filming herself, filtered of course.

Others were looking, seemingly unamused, no doubt thinking ‘what the duck are you doing, you attention seeking clown, just do the bleeping exercises’. She truly is an insufferable muppet.

Who knows. It’s clearly a case of do as I say not as I do.

Does anybody even bother with her IG anymore?

It’s literally endless photos of three things; herself, Helens bay and compressocups. She is as boring as the day is long.

Her IG is dying a death. She’s had the same amount of followers for centuries. Got a few more during the Tiff debacle, but that certainly hasn’t translated into any increased engagement.

And to think that she charges for advice on how to use IG for your business 😂

She keeps posting more and more photos in the hope that she’ll break a few hundred likes. The whiff of desperation and need for likes is strong with this one.

Cathy, you’re too old and boring. Stop trying to be 30 and relevant. Give it up.

P.S there is absolutely no need to use your kid on every other post. Not responsible.

So confused....Cathy has all these kids over to play? Is she aware of the current lockdown? Or does it not apply to those with a stable 30K plateaued following?

Reactions: 4
Seen someone on here refer to her house, the way EVERY post is tagged with ‘Helens Bay’, as if it’s Beverly Hills. It’s not that expensive to live there. It was being marketed for circa 465k when it was bought. A handsome price yes, but hardly mega-bucks. Simon Brien estate agents would have it sitting in the piss pile if it was up for sale.

I’m pretty certain that the ex-husband bought it at or at least jointly bought it. He’s a businessman in the retail game, or at least use to be. Seems like a nice guy, always makes time for his kids by the looks of it. Not sure why the marriage seemed to last for half an hour. Maybe he was always competing with what is now undisputbaly CMs number one love; attention seeking on social.

I seen a post recently where she was filming herself dancing like a maniac in the kitchen during the day, for Insta of course. In the background some guy was sitting there watching, seemingly unamused. I thought, that’s her problem in a nutshell; fully immersed in the make believe and false world of social media, to the detriment of real life people and relationships.
I thought that too... makes me cross as my little girl would love to have friends over but I thought it was household mixing other than your support bubble??

No, any opportunity that presents for an Insta story or snap must be taken. That’s what happens when the only attention you get is from faceless people on Instagram.

That and the false realities that digital filters and lights and make up allow. She was never pretty enough to be a model. Working in the industry that she does, this must have given her massive insecurities and jealousies. She somewhat deals with this through cosmetic procedures, endless heavily filtered selfies, use of LED lights and tons of make up. It’s a coping mechanism to try and be the ‘model’ she never was. If you ever bump into her in everyday life you’ll be shocked at the reality. Not that any of us are oil paintings, but she constantly presents this image of flawless skin etc when it’s simply not the case. We all look amazing putting filters on filters.

That’s why she also posts (at almost 50 years old) about toxic people and ex’s like some hurt teenager. I don’t think that she ever quite emotionally grew up and maybe that’s why she hangs around with people up to 20 years younger than her, and is rarely ,if ever, posting a selfie with someone of the same age. It’s all a facade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why the need to constantly stick her tongue out, like in the recent reel with the pink jumper? Bizarre behaviour...😅

Cathy sharing videos of a huge grazing board on Insta tonight, in the background there's a Moretti and a glass of red. She can't miss an opportunity to share a boring update on insta but isn't clever enough to not share the fact someone is over.

Her daughter's birthday recently she shared videos of the cake etc but failed to not include the people in the background......

People like Cathy are the reason we are still in such a shite situation with this virus!

If your aren't going to follow he rules at least don't share it with the world. You are so thirsty Cathy!

Reactions: 4
What is going on with that latest reel...?!
Dancing with her daughter wearing a top which her boobs are spilling out of?! There are no words...