Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all crap exits lately and also what about faith getting her job back so quickly and what happened with jan and the assisted suicide how was that wrapped up? I’m sure I haven’t missed a episode but it’s got that crap lately I tend to end up scrolling

Reactions: 3
They are all crap exits lately and also what about faith getting her job back so quickly and what happened with jan and the assisted suicide how was that wrapped up? I’m sure I haven’t missed a episode but it’s got that crap lately I tend to end up scrolling
This is the thing for me, too. Donna gets prosecuted and imprisoned in three seconds flat for an offence unrelated to her work as a nurse... yet Faith steals drugs and lies about having cancer, and Jan helps someone die... but nothing.

Reactions: 6
They need to give us some characters that we are routing for like Zoe and Max, Connie & Jacob, Iain and everyone apart from Faith.

What’s going on in Dylan’s life, how’s Dervla? We don’t see enough of him.

There’s not much about people home lives and relationships anymore, other than Faith and Rash.

I feel like they need to give us some solid storylines that we can invest in.

Reactions: 10
This is the thing for me, too. Donna gets prosecuted and imprisoned in three seconds flat for an offence unrelated to her work as a nurse... yet Faith steals drugs and lies about having cancer, and Jan helps someone die... but nothing.
In the parallel universe of the Casualty writers they cetainly are not in the real world. It is spreading to the BBC's flagship Eastenders too.

Now I now that real life is getting even more strange and unrelatable in some ways, which we cannot understand what is going on around this great earth and the people in it. However the writeres seem to be trying to out-do real life ...... and failing miserably.

In a work place where you have people who are highly educated, trained, who should have some empathy and sympathy they seem the oddest bunch, all in one ED. There is drama of the patients, but nothing is more dramatic that the lives of the staff.

Perhaps Derek is leaving because when he read the scripts for this series he couldn't believe a word of the scripts. I hear he is moving on to another programme. 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm so excited for Zoe's brief return starting tonight! I absolutely loved her character and wish she would come back on more of a permanent basis.

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched casualty for years,but needed to see what happens to wooden charlie!
The crash was really good, but Charlie, you should have let him have the drugs.

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched casualty for years,but needed to see what happens to wooden charlie!
The crash was really good, but Charlie, you should have let him have the drugs.
Or just walked out of the door behind him when the guy was distracted.

The episode in general was really good though. I was happy to see them acknowledge collision scene investigation because most programmes don't!

Zoe 😍😍. It's such a shame she's not back for good.

Reactions: 4
I did like Dylan being put out that he didn’t know Zoe was back. More of both of them please. Have they killed Charlie off?

Reactions: 5
It felt like Zoe gave a whole air of calmness to everything and a “stop messing about and be proper medics the lot of you”.

Reactions: 4
Charlie going off with Josh in the Beatle with cans on like they've just got married.

I loved that episode, I’m so glad they didn’t kill Charlie off. I thought the casting of young Charlie was spot on. Also some lovely scenes with Dylan, Zoe, Stevie and Josh. (I do wish Zoe was staying, she has fit straight back in.)
Great stuff, and the end of an era ❤

Reactions: 8
Had to watch the end of Charlie, am really happy he wasn't killed off or left in a taxi ( like most soaps!)

Mail claims that Derek Thompson was axed because his 350-400k salary was no longer justifiable following the axing of Holby and Doctors.

They also claim that Barney Walsh/Cam will be considered a major player moving forward.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Mail claims that Derek Thompson was axed because his 350-400k salary was no longer justifiable following the axing of Holby and Doctors.

They also claim that Barney Walsh/Cam will be considered a major player moving forward.

Ugh why?! Cam is the wettest blanket, nobody wants more from him.

Reactions: 2