Cassy Smith - juice plus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprisingly i couldn't find a thread on her. I don't know what it is about her but her whole personality doesn't sit right with me. Any gossip?

Reactions: 6
Surprisingly i couldn't find a thread on her. I don't know what it is about her but her whole personality doesn't sit right with me. Any gossip?
I thought the same to b honest

I find her bit irritating & a bragger I don’t really get the whole juice plus buisness millionaire thing.

Reactions: 1
A girl I used to work with sells juice plus and every insta post is trying to shill it. The other day she posted a pic of cassy and how she is body goals - she’s has a tummy tuck,boob job and god knows what else. I was dying to comment that but restrained myself :censored:

Reactions: 3
I’m happy to see a thread on her 😄
I feel sorry for her, she doesn’t seem happy despite all the surgery/Botox etc.
She’s always with friends, doesnt seem to be able to be on her own.

Reactions: 2
She has money because she has a large downline and they all have them too. She gets a cut of everything everyone under her earns, she hardly has to do any work as long as she can recruit new peeps who do well!

I really like her, followed her for a good 3ish years now she's beautiful, I just wish she could learn to love herself! I've never looked into her past I don't see the need, i know juice plus won't last forever and one day their will be someone else who joins and does amazing but she has her tan and shop now and I hope It does well x

Just watched her insta stories....a girl with an electronic tag modelling her clothing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Says it all !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate that she does so many stories while driving. Her phone is always in her hand too. Never wears a seatbelt either.

Reactions: 9
She was, she was married to Bill Smith but they separated a while ago now
I’m sure I must have followed her previously as I can remember seeing photos of her in wedding dress and she had a whopper of a ring

Her lips looks so lumpy and sore

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I must have followed her previously as I can remember seeing photos of her in wedding dress and she had a whopper of a ring
Yeah I used to follow her a while ago too, she lives fairly near me. She was on My Big Fat Gypsy Fortune years ago.

I recently unfollowed her.

I remember one of her stories around Christmas/New year time, shes in her merc with her friends and the front passenger foot well was absolutely full of used balloon canisters lol yet she leads this healthy life style and juice plus, and being vegan - all a show I think

Reactions: 8
I don't dislike her it just bugs the life out of me how she portrays this amazing lifestyle to her followers.... I think she sometimes looks like a sophie-may dickson wannabee minus the sugar daddy.

Anyone know why her and bill split up for the final time?

I use to like her till i saw a story about a year ago on her insta, filming while driving her convertible, roof down woth both kids in the back in no carseats hanging out the belts

Use to really like her but she doesn’t seem to be bothered about her kids anymore and the way she talks to them isn’t nice.. she’s always doing balloons and always out drinking but sits and promotes fasting which she then later said makes her binge eat? But she still does it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.