Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god!! Says the person who was begging for free stuff the other day ....

9080444B-4BF6-405F-96B3-C811DA6C0331.png

Reactions: 3
trashy cass!! U r not a gypsy u r not a traveler! U have been rooted out by most men in medway n maidstone!! U married a travelling Man U r now divorced she needs some self love and stop seeking attention from strangers online don’t know who’s worse this one or millers home

Attachments

trashy cass!! U r not a gypsy u r not a traveler! U have been rooted out by most men in medway n maidstone!! U married a travelling Man U r now divorced she needs some self love and stop seeking attention from strangers online don’t know who’s worse this one or millers home
OMG is she for real????!?

OMG is she for real????!?
Meaning the post she put up about being on TV

My little girls 5 and sounds out words... she can’t read ‘properly’ but she is reading at her expected age level so i don’t really think delilahs readings a issue it’s what she’s reading that’s the issue 😂 she should be at home reading her story books, funny thing is this girl in prison cassy only knew her 2 minutes she legit introduced her to her family at a meal a few weeks before she got locked up 😂 so why she acting like this a child hood friend that the kids miss dearly.. do they even remember which ‘friend’ this is?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh honestly the girl knocks me physically sick. Romany gypsy Cassyanne 😂
Big gorger Cassyanne more like. She married a travelling man - that’s it. She’s nothing but a wydo. We all know the travellers who don’t wash their bunks down and swing fake Chanel bags at Appleby and no one gives a tit because they don’t pretend to be anything else. I tell you what’s ladging; pretending to be traveller, having ya dirty house put all over the internet and calling ya kids cunts. Rotten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her latest posts... you aren’t a traveller Cassy none of us like you! Literally every time you come on site your laughed at you fool..... you say you haven’t changed? So where the hell has your traveller accent gone because sure as hell our accents don’t go... yours seems to change a lot one minute you act like a Londoner and then one day a traveller. Your nothing but a Gorja stop using traveller as a scape gost because you aren’t one !!!!! Haha and doesn’t she call herself an influencer they accept free gifts for posts? bleeping hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kent’s ruined it 🤮🤮 the way men talk about her is pure filth, but then again she’s filth full stop ✋🏼

And sorry to say but I actually have a better arse than her I think 😆 👌🏼👌🏼 and do you know what mine cost me ??? A gym membership 👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her arse doesn’t even look done, it looks like she’s just had too many cakes now.... what a waste of money

Her latest posts... you aren’t a traveller Cassy none of us like you! Literally every time you come on site your laughed at you fool..... you say you haven’t changed? So where the hell has your traveller accent gone because sure as hell our accents don’t go... yours seems to change a lot one minute you act like a Londoner and then one day a traveller. Your nothing but a Gorja stop using traveller as a scape gost because you aren’t one !!!!! Haha and doesn’t she call herself an influencer they accept free gifts for posts? bleeping hypocrite
She’s just a wydo 😂😂 calls her old shally a trailer 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She really doesn’t suit not having lashes on .. they kinda balanced her massive lips out ... her face looks so out of proportion now 😂

Reactions: 4
What is her nose piercing about as well... 😂😳
Do you think she’s had her nose pierced and wants people to see it? I mean she’s pointed out anything and everything in her face so far today, that bloody great crater from a chav piercing before could do with cement filing it in though xx

Reactions: 1
Don't get me started on her "abs" either! My stomach looks better than hers and I've had two kids, drink a fuckton of alcohol and eat whatever I like!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.