Cassy Clark #6 Defying lockdown, she's such a clown, doing her runnin's all about town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀 won’t be long before she’s out again with her possi today I bet

Reactions: 4
So I've just come across her from another thread where she was mentioned can someone give me a quick debrief on what's been going on

Reactions: 1
Punched lasange is hilarious. Every time i see cassy thats all i think ...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whitstable, on yer daughter's birthday without her... Some of her 'fans' really are as dumb AF 😫
That bottom comment on the second pic tho.....the 2 metre rule in supermarket is why people aren’t going near each other you can’t justify this idiots actions on what’s going on in the supermarkets, there’s plain guidelines and if this muppet isn’t adhering to them while shopping she’s as bad as Cassy!

The way these bleeping idiots stick up for her are just laughable 😂🤣 I’m sooooooo shocked her friend Lauren hasn’t said anything to her considering she works for the nhs lol....I hope she has but doubt it. It’s like people are scared of her 😳 god I can’t stand the bleeping girl

So I've just come across her from another thread where she was mentioned can someone give me a quick debrief on what's been going on
Loooong story short but I’ll try 😂
She was on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding originally, only really briefly. She had her eldest then joined Juice Plus & lost loads of weight while pregnant with her second daughter. She’s still doing Juice Plus but also has her own shop in Gillingham Kent, she sells hideous clothes, does hideous brows & reckons she’s some sort of millionaire. She’s rarely with her kids, they’re always with her ex (Bill) or her mum. She’s normally out with her mates/various men. Pretends to be vegan, doesn’t “believe” in vaccines, has been flouting lockdown guidelines left right & centre. She’s had a lot of surgery which looks awful anyway. Spends a lot of her time in A&E unnecessarily claiming she has sepsis or problems with her gallstones (if she was that rich, why not go private?)

Anyway I’ve missed loads but hope that was a reasonable summary 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Loooong story short but I’ll try 😂
She was on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding originally, only really briefly. She had her eldest then joined Juice Plus & lost loads of weight while pregnant with her second daughter. She’s still doing Juice Plus but also has her own shop in Gillingham Kent, she sells hideous clothes, does hideous brows & reckons she’s some sort of millionaire. She’s rarely with her kids, they’re always with her ex (Bill) or her mum. She’s normally out with her mates/various men. Pretends to be vegan, doesn’t “believe” in vaccines, has been flouting lockdown guidelines left right & centre. She’s had a lot of surgery which looks awful anyway. Spends a lot of her time in A&E unnecessarily claiming she has sepsis or problems with her gallstones (if she was that rich, why not go private?)

Anyway I’ve missed loads but hope that was a reasonable summary 😂
Thankyou!!!!

Basically a tit “mum” palms her kids off to her mother or the baby dad bill ... druggy has her possi over having party’s ohhhhh and pretends she’s a millionaire

Why on the little child’s birthday did she have to be dressed the same as her sister?
I can’t keep up with her. One week she’s pulled at her Mams in a trailer being England’s number one gypsy mother. Then the next week she’s carrying on with teenagers like a little crack head. Very unstable human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The minions on again "if you don't like what she does don't follow her"...... Please someone tell these bleeping morons that their idol is nothing but a drug addled tit witch!!

Reactions: 3
They think way too simplistically, bleeping thickos. Its not as simple as “not liking what we see”, she literally puts other people in danger in many ways. If she smashes into me while she’s driving round on her phone, for example, that’s my bleeping business is it not

I know people take the piss out of her looks and things but honestly I think if she was a pleasant girl who lived a decent life with no bother, nobody would say anything at all about her. She winds people up for attention and gets it. Honestly I think if she didn’t have “haters” she wouldn’t know what to do with herself as her whole purpose seems to be showing that she can be the biggest knob alive and still “win” because she has money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes me laugh when her mates I/e Shan makes out she’s worked so bleeping hard on her eyelash collection when all she’s done is bought a load of lashes wholesale like everyone does and got some packaging which someone has already done already 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 none of them design stuff from scratch ... it’s like Cassy and her tan , like duck off

96105C19-5067-4160-8E69-634AC1188AF5.png
Knew Cassy was copying someone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What a surprise her mum has the kids again whilst she’s gone out with her mates 😷
bleeping dirty bleep

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.