Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so wtf is her latest post meant to say?
I don’t get it
She saying she wanna pack up and take kids away in a trailer ?
bleeping idiot !!!! You can tell she’s cracking 😉😉🤪🤪

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it
lol proper thinks she’s traveler again tomorrow she will be gansta

Reactions: 1
I don’t get it
Yeah I didn't understand that either? The duck is she trying to say now?

Yeah I didn't understand that either? The duck is she trying to say now?
I know it don’t even make sense ? And why is she suddenly going on about “cousins” since when has she ever mentioned them before or even seen them 🤣🤣🤣

Dnt she understand lockdown oh yeah lets just get trailer and go somewhere and shes going lose 2stone prove apoint what like 2016/17 when she was starving herself living on carrot or broccoli not cooked and a shake yeah cassy u may lose 2stine now not on jp but because ur local takeaway is shut and u can not binge on takeaway for lunch takaway for dinner ect

Reactions: 5
Dnt she understand lockdown oh yeah lets just get trailer and go somewhere and shes going lose 2stone prove apoint what like 2016/17 when she was starving herself living on carrot or broccoli not cooked and a shake yeah cassy u may lose 2stine now not on jp but because ur local takeaway is shut and u can not binge on takeaway for lunch takaway for dinner ect
Yh more like the bleep can't afford to eat...

Reactions: 6
Little while ago she was saying she was going to live in a trailer on a site
Why dose she lie so much somebody comented
Your ok lol clearly not shes really no well
Where the hell dose she think shes going dont evan get the confusion any more dont make sence

Reactions: 4
She obviously can’t stand being quarantined .... I mean look at all the girls she follows as well all pretty girls or influencers again. She can’t handle it, she always wants more more more .... and she’s prob like duck sake can’t see my mates for 3 weeks I’m not getting any attention so il write a status to say I’m gunna get in her “imaginary” trailer and go off somewhere to camp 🤣🤣 mate she hasn’t got a brain cell that works properly

Imagine her trying to turn up at a travellers site though 😂 she is not wanted in the community . tit sticks like her crappy tan

• Haha
The body dysmorphia is strong this morning 🙄

video after video after video of her pouting, twerking, dancing, swearing... mostly at work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if her kids are in the car whilst she’s doing whatever she’s doing in the shop or if she’s parmed them off to someone 😳😳 this has proved she literally cba with her kids and will only have them when it suits her..... she don’t no the meaning of the word quarantine..... she’s cracked ..... now she’s trying to loose all this weight . She’s majorly fucked in the head!

I had a look on her page can’t find a George but if it’s a plastic gangster who knows what the username will be.... he’s prob a dealer tho for sure knowing her

Have you seen the pictures she's put on, in that silver see through dress 🤦 and that shanices comment 😕 wowwww

What the duck are all these pics in that outfit looks like something off dancing on ice 🤣🤣

Wtf
Pull up in a Bentley truck 🤣🤣🤣 okay course the bleep is moaning about paying bills and mortgages during lock down 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.