Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe she beats them, the eldest is always covered in marks. She looks so unhappy you can actually see it in her eyes. It is so sad. My heart breaks for them children. I wish I could take them off her and give them a better life.

Reactions: 4
Her oldest girl looks so unbelievably sad. Have you ever seen a child look so unhappy? If she’s hates the camera get it out of her face. Her arms are marked. They’d be better off with their Dads family they never look tidy anymore.
I see the marked arms...wtf is going on there

Reactions: 3
Roxy is loads prettier but acts just as desperate posting thirsty videos of her bare arse just like cassy.
Which is why they’re both single!
What happened to roxy, wasn’t she getting married or am I thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 1
Holy duck!!!!!! What has she done to them poor girls!!!!! And everyone going on about how cute they look!! I'm all for little girls being little girls and playing dress up but that's just wrong! She's got them all made up like miniature versions of her! Wrong on every level and shame on everyone who's commenting saying how cute they are! bleeping morons!!!!

I mean FFS!!!

Attachments

• Sad
She has the most sad eyes I've ever seen. Actually heartbreaking. I get that some little girls want to play dress up and clip clip around in mummy's heels with a bit of badly applied pink lipstick. That's ok.
What's not ok is to make them look like they've been to see a full on MUA at 6yrs old then make them pose for the camera.
Bet the paedos are having a field day over them pictures!

Reactions: 5
I feel physically ill looking at those pics of her daughter. She looks so sad and frightened. I can't bare to think what is going on behind closed doors.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s (bug) been told before hand exactly what to do in that video, like watching a drugged and beaten circus animal performing. So uncomfortable to watch it’s quite disturbing. Absolute disgusting behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And she dont believe in taking pain meds ummm love last yr u was begging ppl on facebook because the cocodamal was not working some one said take tramadol u said u was on them not forgetting taking diazepam but then again if u would do ballons and coke then u would do anythin

Lol what a twit... doesn’t believe in pain. Doesn’t believe in vaccines. She’s definitely one of those people who thinks she’s far too clever to follow what science says. I’d love to hear her explain in her own words exactly why she doesn’t believe in these things. I’m sure her whole argument would basically revolve around fresh fruit and veg being the cure for everything lol.

She will I’m sure make out she’s got the virus. Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she does .... the way she’s still going around everywhere and her mums and then around all these people and not a chance in hell shes on her own at home with the kids lol .... and I highly doubt she’s keeping her hands clean 😷😷😷

See she’s pretending to be her PA again 😩🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Cassy clearly don’t give a duck about isolation she’s got one of her mates round. Prob dropped the kids off to her mums god she’s such a bleeping bleep

Reactions: 7
She just doesn’t give a tit, I hope people can see her for what she really is during this pandemic..... a selfish piece of tit, that doesn’t give a shot about her girls health or happiness and that she only cares about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.