Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone’s missing you in the world Cassy ..... like your not to pretty to be isolated πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched her story’s on Instagram and she’s telling someone to eat lettuce off the floor for Β£20 clearly mugging the young girl off you can see the girls young and not happy with the situation but says I will do it off camera then cassey cracks up taking the piss even more How nasty

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Cassy and her mate roxy taking the piss
That young girl sure works in her shop as help
I tell you what them pair of witches need a good slap tell u that
What a piss take if that girl was my daughter believe me them witches would get it
I dont get why they would think that was funny cheap dirty women

Reactions: 5
Love how everyone is outside clapping for the NHS last night and she posts
I scream
β€œCuh-Rona virus!”
In Cardi B’s voice atleast 10 times a day.

what a mongrel.

Reactions: 2
Love how everyone is outside clapping for the NHS last night and she posts
I scream
β€œCuh-Rona virus!”
In Cardi B’s voice atleast 10 times a day.

what a mongrel.
The amount that bleep abuses the NHS as well.
PIG

Anyone seen her live this morning?? Was uncomfortable to watch with her girls. How she treats them totally different is horrible. I just want to go and take her older girl and give her the biggest hug. It's heartbreaking to watch.........

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her live this morning?? Was uncomfortable to watch with her girls. How she treats them totally different is horrible. I just want to go and take her older girl and give her the biggest hug. It's heartbreaking to watch.........
yes! I feel so sorry for her eldest I reckon she’s really horrible to them behind closed doors, I’d she’s like that on camera god knows what else goes on. Poor little girl looked so unhappy

Reactions: 3
It was awful wasn't it. She only wanted her hair like her mummy's and her sisters and that's how she was treated. She even said she was hurting her when doing her hair and she's like "it doesn't hurt, shut up" made me feel physically sick!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Now shes off to post office to post parcels so shes still going to her shop to get the tit and post so she still working so in theory she should not get any help from government and the sour no good for nothing bleep is not following the governments orders only go out if u really have to he clothed all the clothes shop ect so she should not be going to the shop she will be first to moan if she gets it she boils my blood she need reporting to police about always being out they will give her warning then a fine then she will be arrested

Reactions: 4
Now shes off to post office to post parcels so shes still going to her shop to get the tit and post so she still working so in theory she should not get any help from government and the sour no good for nothing bleep is not following the governments orders only go out if u really have to he clothed all the clothes shop ect so she should not be going to the shop she will be first to moan if she gets it she boils my blood she need reporting to police about always being out they will give her warning then a fine then she will be arrested
yes if she’s still earning by selling things she can’t claim it!

i can’t cope watching her vile mismatched teeth while she lip syncs a song to the latest guy she wants like a 12 year old ffs. That George isn’t going to be interested in her, her life is so loud and hectic and she’s so aggressive and manly - which looks the total opposite to his wife. He’s not going to give up what looks like a calm environment with a little baby to dive into that nightmare, she def made her mate say that so that gossips try and make out he’s into her I reckon.

I feel the same, she looks so unhappy

Reactions: 1
She keeps going between her house and her mums house? I wish she would follow the guidelines and just stay home! We’d all love to see our mums but for the sake of the rest of the country, we can’t ☹

Reactions: 11
Cassy thinks theres a different lockdown rule for her shes back and forth to her shop too and going out to just post parcels she dont stay in for long before shes out again i have sent her car reg to police in her area and told them shes always out and about to her mums to her shop which is ment be closed for areason

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.