Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Truthhurts_x for the title suggestion, I had to edit it slightly to fit so hope that’s ok.
Also hope I’ve created this correctly, I know we were all a bit clueless on the last thread 🤣

Reactions: 6
Thank you to @Truthhurts_x for the title suggestion, I had to edit it slightly to fit so hope that’s ok.
Also hope I’ve created this correctly, I know we were all a bit clueless on the last thread 🤣
It’s correct as long as that was the thread title that had the most reactions on it c

Reactions: 2
It’s correct as long as that was the thread title that had the most reactions on it c
That's great 😄 ...Yeah 'designer' bags on the wall hung up with nails😂 Cassy you really do have no class with your rancid mouth and fake jelly arse!

So August 2018 she stopped eating eggs
February 2020 and she forgets her own lies once again 😂 contradicting c’nt
She just put on Facebook “no it’s not vegan before people start” 😂😂
She hardly stops going on about how awful the meat/dairy/animal product industry is, how bad those foods are for you, I wouldn’t be surprised if people did start!! She’s unreal. And not in a good way!

Reactions: 3
My god she’s an absolute hypocrite 😂😂 she’s quick to shoot down people who don’t eat vegan , goes on about it all the bleeping time, yet she’s eating eggs 😂 she uses it as a bleeping accessory that’s why! Of course she still eats dairy , gluten and the rest coz she’s a bleeping liar and secret Eater lol she says she hasn’t smoked for ages she was on a story with macey about 5 days ago smoking..... what does this girl want bleeping medals?!

Reactions: 5
She hardly stops going on about how awful the meat/dairy/animal product industry is, how bad those foods are for you, I wouldn’t be surprised if people did start!! She’s unreal. And not in a good way!
Tbh if my eggs looked like that I wouldn’t eat them either lol they look so rubbery 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she needs to take a “masterclass” in cooking it’s all microwaved grub or look like sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh if my eggs looked like that I wouldn’t eat them either lol they look so rubbery 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she needs to take a “masterclass” in cooking it’s all microwaved grub or look like sick 😂
I remember on a live video a couple of years ago she was teaching everyone how to fry vegetables in water 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember on a live video a couple of years ago she was teaching everyone how to fry vegetables in water 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂
duck sake I remember that and strain in water 😂😅😂😂 saying u don’t need oil and all this rubbish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg I remember that 🤣🤣🤣 when she was weighing the vegetables for my fitness pal. She cannot cook for tit, how do you season some veg with water and maggi and say corrrrr I’m a good cook. Are you okay Cassy? 🤣

• Haha
When she used to do them lives cooking she actually looked healthy. You can tell
She is living an unhealthy lifestyle at the moment.

Now she’s at megasun this morning.. what happened to her own sun beds in the shop? 🙄

• Haha
She's been banging on like this for a few now. Who remembers when she showed her kids eating lunch and it compromised of white bread with reconstituted ham, cheese strings and juice loaded with sugar. What, she can eat 'healthy' but her kids can eat shite- double standards, the girl's a walking contradiction 😡

Reactions: 1
And the same old one liner “she’s backkkkkkk” 😂😂😂 your never be back Cassy your too far gone we have heard this line 7 times already this year .... go eat your cheeseburger and have a fag you bleeping hypocrite witch

Reactions: 4
And the same old one liner “she’s backkkkkkk” 😂😂😂 your never be back Cassy your too far gone we have heard this line 7 times already this year .... go eat your cheeseburger and have a fag you bleeping hypocrite witch
She's backkkkk smoking crackkkkkk... the silly c*nt 🖕 there's your welcome Cassy- boring 😴

Just saw this on her Mums Facebook... Does she know that more than likely the reason the kids have conjunctivitis is because her fucktard bat tit crazy daughter was tinting their eyebrows!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.