Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to his face looks swollen 😂 hey cassy your dragging the the up loads out 😂😂 behave your self my girls my arse you are a joke sorry but she is a born liar please up load your diagnosis please you up load everything else There’s defo some thing wrong it’s called being selfish bros before kids disorder… desperate for attention how comes you not changed your name yet? Cos we no you would 😂😂cassy Is a liar pass it on 🤥🤥🤥

What I dnt understand is we know when gs with her because shes not really on sm we all know this when hes gone shes none stop uploading off herself so my bet is hes not there I will believe it when she uploads pic off him at hers he dnt seem to have prob with pic any more so he won't mind one at home if he's in prison she would definitely grass him up without a doubt she won't keep them nickers on if he is bloody hell she's was so hot she couldn't keep them up until bill was off his stag do she jumped in bed with tlb for duck sake it's red hot g want watch her with his mates but I bet they ent all desperate as him tbh

Reactions: 2
That slop she’s served up looks like tit literally chef Cass you are not he could kettle cook better than that behind the door

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Relationship will b rocky soon if he’s in prison he will be expecting her to wait on him won’t like her going out doing anything and will be accusing her she won’t get nothing out of the relationship no fancy meals or holidays she finally got her George but it won’t be how she wants it then soon enough attention seeking statuses about how he broke her etc and pics to follow

Reactions: 1
Is she married to him now as well if he was there she would have him in up loads at her place I don’t get it

There’s no proof he’s in jail other than a new member saying so I’m going with no

If he is in prison and shes posted that face time then she really is a soppy bleep.... not only as she shared pictures of him in a country he aint meant to be in, shes now sharing open pictures of him on facetime supposidly in prison! Shes that desperate to fly that winning flag to everyone, shes sailing him down the bleeping river and grassing him up. THIS WITH CASS AINT ABOUT HER AND GEORGE AND WANTING TO BE WITH HIM...... THIS IS HER SCREAMING I GOT HIM IN THE END 🙄 what she dont realise shes now gonna be the old div sat at home while hes balls deep in a STD breding ground..... him not answering the phone, her cutting chunks out of herself......... WHERES there is LC free lol, shes away from the man she was tied to watching him duck all sorts..... and now shes free to live her life.... so the winner in this is actually LC....... cassy got the boobie prize 🤣🤣🤣 CRACKING VICTORY THERE HUN 🤣🤣🤣 hes already cheated on her humpteen times and shes like the cat thats got the cream 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a prick

Reactions: 9
It reminds me of my kids when they went to a arcade. Obsessed with winning a prize, putting loads of money in the machine, then they win a 50p toy 😂 And they are like a dog with two taill for winning it! Cheated and don’t even know it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must admit I am leaning toward him beinf in prison at the moment purely because he’s not in any recent pics. No sly photo or him and she is being free to upload pics. But who knows with these crazy cows

Reactions: 5
Poor Delilah’s adult front teeth are so yellow 😭 no I’m not slagging off a child’s appearance, just slagging off cassys parenting. The child looks like she needs a scale and polish badly, and that’s the teeth only been through a couple years or so. Her mother probably has her brain messed up thinking that these things are so easily replaceable.

Reactions: 7
Poor Delilah’s adult front teeth are so yellow 😭 no I’m not slagging off a child’s appearance, just slagging off cassys parenting. The child looks like she needs a scale and polish badly, and that’s the teeth only been through a couple years or so. Her mother probably has her brain messed up thinking that these things are so easily replaceable.
If you can’t do the basics for your kids but do everything’s for yourself then your scum. I would rather have nothing than neglect the basic needs of my children.

If you can’t do the basics for your kids but do everything’s for yourself then your scum. I would rather have nothing than neglect the basic needs of my children.
You are absolutely spot on! I couldn’t agree more. I hate the way she puts them in “designer”, but their basic needs aren’t met. Delilahs teeth will be rotting away as they are coming through, so bad x

Reactions: 5
Cassy where do ur kids come on ur list oh yeah at bottom it's dick before ur girl he dont normally allow ur on sm when he's at ur uploading pics off u 2 on ur holiday and urself wheres g at cassy because hes not at urs

Reactions: 2
Any body see the picture of her girl bug and how cassy has made her look older than her age going school it’s so bad honestly little girls need to be little girls as long as possible at the weekend it’s fine dress up a bit but going school weird behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.