Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 100 percent her and her family grassed him up he wasn’t aloud out country that’s why he fake passport. She’s a proper gras

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Probably her that grassed and let her family take the blame. The lengths she would go to just to post a picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but how on earth do you get a fake passport? I know it can be done but surely just like high profile crims so it to skip the country? Feels like an episode of eastenders, “crook gets fake passport to take his fiancé to get fed beef and take his fancy bit to Thailand” ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seriously tho how do you get a fake passport?? The bloody machines at the airport don’t even wanna take mine when I scan it through!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please god somebody send Cassy back to school she makes no sense when writing things

Reactions: 1
It's apparently married now 🤣🤣😂 honest to god she's about as married As her mother ! How long is she gonna stay on this roller coaster

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If g is in the nick there is no way in this world the cactus fly trap fanny anne will be able to keep her camel toe baggy minge clamped shut...... wonder if the baby making holiday went to plan or does she have to wait 4 years 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cassy would be using his name 💯 if she was married she wouldn’t let that one go 😂😂my god she’s dramatic he’s only been gone couple days😂

Reactions: 2
Yeh defo got a swollen cheek and slit eye

I didn’t believe she had been beat up, but now I’m sure she has, that’s y she stopped putting up pictures up of herself and only posting pics of her children and George’s fiancés dog 😂 maybe that’s y he’s in jail? They prob using the passport story as a cover up, maybe that’s y they blaming her brother for being a grass? Cos they won’t admit it’s cos they r duck ups haha
Is that not her genetics she looks so much like angel like that. And go looks like a crazed drug addic

• Haha
Do you all remember when cassy first made a lot of money thru juice plus? When she was a happily married woman who took good care of her children and living a good life going on holidays etc.. thats what people bought into not the juice plus but into her lifestyle and I think that's what she's trying to portray now that she's back selling juice plus again

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the mother duck filters children?! I just do not understand 🤦🏻‍♀️

So the other day she said she ain’t worn make up for 2 years 🤔😂 now cos she reading here she suddenly goin to bed with full face of make up and the filter is back but u can’t hide them swollen eyes and cheeks and the big split in ya lip Cassy 😱😂 she desperate to pretend she has her girls and her Cunty croc wearing “man” 😂 bet she regrets showing off now, showing all her “designer” clothes, jewellery, dogs, her address etc, the only reason some1 ain’t gone round and robbed her is cos they know she ain’t got duck all, can’t keep her own children, didn’t want her own family tried to take some1 else’s and now she sitting at home all fucked up even said herself one of her kids hates her 😂 and refusing to be in her photos 🤷‍♀️😂 I bet she’s crying in George’s crocs 😂 while LC is just living her own happy life without George with her children close and no worries, while Cassy is swollen and broken in every way trying to convince herself and her kids that she happy, a rich doctor etc 😂🤣 them girls will be so ashamed when they get a bit older, how can bill and the rest of his family let this carry on?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Bet g grass him self up getting a get a way card quick 😂went on holiday for fun with her now she’s gone bonkers any thing to get away from her 😂😂 she fucks her family off every time he came back she don’t learn her lesson now she’s going to be all over the place show the world your love ffs gone back to jp and selling cheap cassy make up kits
Just stop the gloating oh shame that your turn to have part of him and he get nicked not ment to be

Time to be free lc get rid and stay gone she’s going to be bald time she’s 40 any way with a real disorder g has just fucked up big time poison he is that’s what he gets

Cassy the mug can be his witch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She's reading here just put a FaceTime photo up of the ugly short maggot

She is just screaming desperation at this point!
For someone who has mental health surrounding your self with some one like him doesn’t seem like it would be all that helpful.

Pretendy mental illnesses being portrayed again.
Nice FaceTime is that to price he’s not in prison or to prove he’s in with a smuggled phone ffs.
She’s not touting her Juice plus much is she. Bet she’s not got time with being a prison wife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.