Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any1 else think it’s weird that chicken Wanker said the kids r abroad..then after a couple days said they have moved to other side of the island, this was around the time Cassy and Gb turned up there, I thought the family were just keeping quiet all for the private life 😂 maybe the moved to to other side because of Cassy being there? Also I’m sure that it’s gb business friends that upload the pics etc, Lc has been with gb since they were teenagers, shes not a bad person and nothing like Cassy, Cassie is writing they r married prob cos he’s in jail and she can get away with it, it’s so bleeping funny that she got him and then lost him straight away but she happy cos she knows he can’t cheat on her in jail….not with women anyway 😂🤣🤣

These are great! Finally worked out why she posts side views! Absolutely terrible! Google his name, tattle first hit, plus the photos 😂😂😂😂
Who’s name?

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it years ago that he got out of jail? Surely he can’t still not be allowed to go abroad?

Reactions: 3
He was jailed in 2013 for 12years so licence don’t end until 2025. But just cos he’s on licence don’t mean he isn’t allowed abroad, it depends on the individuals terms.

Reactions: 6
I mean cassys mum didn’t wish her a happy birthday on fb not one thing not like she dose her boys There probably sick and tired of her bullshit I don’t no if her mum or brothers would grass him up think there just getting accused

Cassy is uploading everything she can 😂😂give it a break she’s going to be the bringing in a parcel chick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Chicken wanker and cassy have unfriended on fb right around the time she went on holiday 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she have swollen eyes
I really think the black eyes etc r from having eye trough fillers and all the other tit she injects in herself! Just always has a filter..and all this weight loss bollocks is cos she has them tanning injections that r illegal and side effects r wieght loss, nausea mood swings etc add into that the mental elf, cocaine balloons etc, injecting vitamins and taking drugs etc all takes its toll, I’ve heard that when does her “fasting” she does speed , she looks like crap cos she abused herself and uses filters so it is shocking when she don’t 😂

Cassy thinks he's her man know and trying show the world they went on holiday together and telling wold how long thy ment to off been together let's not forget cass in time he's ment to be ur man hoe many times did he leave u to go bk to lc oh not forgetting getting lc pregnant throwing her a massive 30th bday party to propose to her and only 5mins ago jetting off on few holidays and being all loved up with lc get hand fed by her too know he gone holiday u probably paid for concidering u was one asking ppl should u take holiday or party but regardless he went running bk to his cheap side kick (meaning u cassy ) after being away with lc so what stop him doing same to u and if he is in prison it probably be cassy grassing him up when they got bk prob jelouse because she wanted him ro herself stillyes cassy would stoop that low shes the biggest grass if it benefits her

I really think the black eyes etc r from having eye trough fillers and all the other tit she injects in herself! Just always has a filter..and all this weight loss bollocks is cos she has them tanning injections that r illegal and side effects r wieght loss, nausea mood swings etc add into that the mental elf, cocaine balloons etc, injecting vitamins and taking drugs etc all takes its toll, I’ve heard that when does her “fasting” she does speed , she looks like crap cos she abused herself and uses filters so it is shocking when she don’t 😂
Shes always done speed and coke

Reactions: 5
That must be why he tagged Cornwall on his story 😂😂😂
So basically cassy with her open facebook, fucked him up by being a bleep and over sharing 🤣🤣 if it turns out the police got it off her facebook he will go bleeping mad.

She did it on purpose no doubt.... a way of keeping lc away from him lol..... wonder who will be getting the VOs... lc and the kids or cassy 🤣🤣🤣 watch this space! Old cassy will like visiting sheppey, she will fit right in with her webbed bleeping feet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My man in jail 😂😂 duck off cassy please married my god screams desperate loads of couples go on holiday but he’s been low key for couple weeks I think police wanted him any way for his crimes against us wearing crocks I think may be he went on holiday to get away from the heat brought her along cos not being funny he’s been away loads so I think it’s for some thing else … cassy brockett Mmmm nope I see Clark Zimmerman Ann duck knows right now all I no is she’s a little girl that needs her head testing
Get the parcel ready cassy girl he’s going to be wanting the goods

As she’s down with the gang gang crew now

• Haha
What’s she done to poor Delilah bouffed her hair right up and them huge earrings surely they aren’t allowed at school.

If it’s true and George is jn prison because of cassy then If I was her I would be seriously concerned about my safety. He doesn’t seem thr sort of person to just be ok with that happening. If she has had black eyes for other smaller things what will be do to her for this?

Reactions: 1
It’s all going tits up for Georgie Porgie innit. Company about to be struck off, back inside and still stuck with a crazy bird.

• Haha
Missed a bit, why is he in jail?
Why his company (money laundering) going under?

What’s she done to poor Delilah bouffed her hair right up and them huge earrings surely they aren’t allowed at school.
Just seen that what the duck she’s a little child going to school not a bleeping fashion accessory

Is it just me or does she have swollen eyes
Yeh defo got a swollen cheek and slit eye

I didn’t believe she had been beat up, but now I’m sure she has, that’s y she stopped putting up pictures up of herself and only posting pics of her children and George’s fiancés dog 😂 maybe that’s y he’s in jail? They prob using the passport story as a cover up, maybe that’s y they blaming her brother for being a grass? Cos they won’t admit it’s cos they r duck ups haha

Attachments

Yeh defo got a swollen cheek and slit eye

I didn’t believe she had been beat up, but now I’m sure she has, that’s y she stopped putting up pictures up of herself and only posting pics of her children and George’s fiancés dog 😂 maybe that’s y he’s in jail? They prob using the passport story as a cover up, maybe that’s y they blaming her brother for being a grass? Cos they won’t admit it’s cos they r duck ups haha
so has she blamed her brother can’t keep up with her sorry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.