Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heโ€™s no where to be seen no uploads of him with her Not one.. biggest head ever she is so desperate Jp is going well

Dogs breath smells like fish apparently.. must of nicked a pair of cassys draws out the dirty wash ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Imagine being a whole ass woman and still writing this tit. According to her sheโ€™s got everything so whatโ€™s she wanging on about. Embarrassing

2B51C89C-EB6F-4B80-A5EF-9B58A344EEAC.png

Reactions: 2
One of her insta pics just popped up on my feedโ€ฆ feeding your kid to obesity is child abuse.

Whatโ€™s with this constant swapping of the girls, hardly ever has both at once
I thought that. Itโ€™s a strange dynamic ๐Ÿค”

Cassy, if your child has a temperature, common sense says to get her out from under the thick duvet ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 3
I see one of cassys eyebrow Clients out at the weekend and OMG Iโ€™m not just saying it but the state of the eyebrows were something else. Literally so high and not the right colour match at all they really did look bad o felt so sorry for the girl..honestly donโ€™t know how she gets so many clients coz they was a prop holy show

Cassy it's not a joke how thin you are. That's what can happen when you take too many drugs ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 1
Thatโ€™s will end up like Winehouse! Looking more like her! Definitely not the best look, not pleasant viewing!

New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.