Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused what the point of wearing a mask just over your mouth is.. should it not cover your nose and your mouth?
And those clothes are horrific 🤦🏼‍♀️

Omg is that what her boyfriend did? That is shocking. Csssy stands by people who duck up like that is Joke.

She doesn’t even wear a hair net either... bet Her breath stinks of fags and red bull 😷😷😷 hot mess

Reactions: 4
I’m confused? What does that girl in the hospital have to do with Cassy? Someone bring me up to date please
Cassys boyfriend is the one who crashed the car that this lady was in and caused her damage because he decided to do balloons walste driving and the women was begging for him to let her out the car

That is soooo disgusting I swear... why does she go for these men? And hang around with girls in jail for what they did. She lets them around her kids as well 😷😷😷 so shocked they haven’t been taken off her yet. Cassy is nothing but a self centred selfish home wrecker bleep....

Reactions: 2
Haha ilashshan is back and better in time for Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️ ... You couldn’t write it 😂

Reactions: 1
Wow. She’s excelling in terrible brows today .... Cassy ‘the butcher’ Clark!

Wow. She’s excelling in terrible brows today .... Cassy ‘the butcher’ Clark!
I was just about to post the same!!
Oh my word they really are awful! She's done all of those this morning, no wonder they look awful she must just rush through them!

Also she shouldn't be doing them without a patch test? She accepts walk ins.

Reactions: 1
Those super dark ones look like she’s drawn a Nike tick over the actual brow ... criminal!

I doubt she even has insurance!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mine took 3 hours from start to finish when I had them done at a salon by me... I would never let her touch my face with anything... it screams germs! No hair net, one she did the other day she’s wearing a hat with her hair draped down the front 😷 does she evem anti bac the couches. After people have lied on them? its disgusting... and all the shoes. Over the sofas. I doubt she’s even insured to have kids in the salon as it puts the price right up. Does she even draw them on first to show the client, she never shows that process ? They look like block brows done by a sharpie pen they look awful. People just go there because it’s her though !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.