Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s going down some thing has no pictures of her and him well he hasn’t up loaded for few days has she done him in lol under her patio lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I
I don't doubt that she loves her children, but she's a very selfish person, and her children get in the way of the life she wants, if she wanted to be young free and single, she shouldn't have gotten married and had 2 kids, bill was good enough when no other man wanted her, but when she started getting attention from other men, bill was fucked off!!
She's an attention seeker And a liar!!

Still think she gives Bunny more attention than Bug.

Is she still with G?

Maybe she’s actually doing the private life is a happy life thing now. Good for her if she can manage to stay off SM

Cringe at today’s Instagram stories of her cackling and screeching like a banshee.
Why does she act like this instead of being a positive role model for them girls. I suppose she thinks she’s showing everyone how she has fun with them and also is showing G she is happy without him (so fake)

Cassy Clarke #28 still acting like teen but now just a has been

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Skaggy anne #28: another man down, still begging for cheap promos and acting a clown 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Hatton been arrested Mmmm at this point I’m thinking cassy has had a slap from him got black eye of some thing no uploads nothing she’s not Evan promoting her own tit either and he hasn’t for a couple days

Reactions: 4
Has Hatton been arrested Mmmm at this point I’m thinking cassy has had a slap from him got black eye of some thing no uploads nothing she’s not Evan promoting her own tit either and he hasn’t for a couple days
He didn’t post when he went on holiday did he? Maybe his took her on a holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think her house is that dirty tbh, I quite like her decor but the dogs in cages is wrong!!!!! Mannn if I went to get anything done by her I’ll literally say something 🤣🤣🤣😂😂 I might make a fake booking and turn up there being rude or something
Her house is filthy..... shes 5 dogs roaming about in it, treading in the dog tit and piss in the same yard they are kept in, she allows hers dogs to jump up the kitchen counters, she sits her scabby hole on tbe table she eats her dinner at, she sits her scabby hole on the kitchen counter, the girl is dirty

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.