Cassy Clark #24 All femfreshed up and nowhere to go, the entire south east has had a go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap….
duck all it’s been boring 😂 smashed car windows that needed doing on the cheap, then they weren’t smashed or were they? Bit like cassys relationship ship no one is sure of the status! G denied it! Gave her flowers for her birthday but forgot to tell the florist not to tag him in the 2 identical bunches he ordered!
no ones seen him there since…not even a hand has appeared!
Cassy has her own nightclub in the cabin, neon lights some crap music and the odd mate popping in for a boogie! Like the glowB it’s not earning any money!
sold or had the Range Rover repossessed, sold or paid someone to take the bug n bunny IG and the Ali express clothes!
being beaten by No 1 in the world Angel on her new business venture….has caused a fall out!
oh and Nugget is coco reincarnated!
pretty crap really! 😂

Chicken wanker asking for tan why wouldn't she use her daughters brand?
Cos it’s green and she needs something to cover the green left from her cheap jewellery she’s palming off on everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking at how many likes I got on this comment makes me laugh, I can’t believe how many people are now on here and can see what a lying slag she is. It’s about time people wised up! I would LOVE to know exactly how many people are on this thread but just keep a low profile I bet there is loads more!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looking at how many likes I got on this comment makes me laugh, I can’t believe how many people are now on here and can see what a lying slag she is. It’s about time people wised up! I would LOVE to know exactly how many people are on this thread but just keep a low profile I bet there is loads more!
U should of had the title hun!
yeah goes to show doesn’t it! I lurked for a long time before posting too! I didn’t know how it worked, took a while to go back and read old threads too x

Now I’m invested 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🛋couldn’t find a chair so here’s a sofa for this car crash to kick off…only a matter of time she’s slowly loosing it 😂😂

Reactions: 6
That pic she shared saying full time wage for that woman. £1000 isn't a full time wage?? Not unless you're 18-20 anyway and that woman is definitely older than that. Guessing they get paid 1st ofeach month

Reactions: 11
Oh my god angel and her live with her one cotton wool pad put it this way that one pad went every where🤢

Yes it went down her chest as well 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Angel wiping her dirty chest then wiping her face with the same pad 🤢
That filthy cotton pad!!! Mine looks like that after a day sweating at work not first thing in the morning, presumably after a shower. Filthy cow.

Furthermore, she talks absolute bollocks about the products. There is nothing 'hydrating' in the formula for those clay masks. Also that leaflet she was writing is full of tit. You can't claim products are 'packed full of vitamins' and 'packed full of anti-inflammatories' when they're not. I could easily recreate any of those products in my kitchen for a few pence each. If I turned up to a market spouting the crap she did I'd probably be shut down by trading standards. Don't know how they get away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Making out she just got out the shower yea right your face would be clean ..

Looked disgusting she’s a hazard no one is buying in to this I hope

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.