Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so obsessed with g she don’t care what he does to her or who she has to share him with so long as she gets that dick once or twice at the weekend and a sly pic to prove she had it she’s happy. This is why he goes for these types of girls, absolute states who have been through every man so no one else wants them there fore he can do what he wants to them and come and go as he pleases and they are still so desperate to please him and do whatever he wants. it’s a massive power trip for him to have numerous girls fighting over him and desperate to please him. He literally just spent thousands on a diamond necklace for his fiancé and she’s posting a pic of his hairy hands so people can c she’s with him 🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡 what did you get cass? Ermmm NOTHING as usual lol. Enjoy your dinner and portion of tiny green dick while u can cos it will be one of the others turn tomorrow 😝👋🏻

Reactions: 2
Angel and cassy thrive on the attention, angel would of done a live crying etc reaching out to strangers for attention! Look over her own dog that didn’t move with her then had to be put down 🙄 it’s got to be even worse when you are responsible for someone else’s pet and they end up dead 🤦‍♀️ Cassys too busy to care! Probably using it to keep G there all weekend but her face in the live the other day u could tell they are an inconvenience now when mentioned! Wait for it…. It will be too difficult to look at the black puppy….reminds her of coco etc that’s if it’s even still there no sign of it so far!

Reactions: 3
She’s going to need mental health support for real very soon .. I can’t believe women actually let him cheat wtf for I’d rather be single for the rest of my life than share a man... are we sure that he’s with the others LC zee cos I’m actually really shocked that he gets away with it.. wouldn’t be my man tell u that hospital visits would be on my mind for all them girls and him scum bag

She’s going to need mental health support for real very soon .. I can’t believe women actually let him cheat wtf for I’d rather be single for the rest of my life than share a man... are we sure that he’s with the others LC zee cos I’m actually really shocked that he gets away with it.. wouldn’t be my man tell u that hospital visits would be on my mind for all them girls and him scum bag
Hundred percent with lc. As for zee he’s very on and off with like cassy. He has others as well but not sure on how they are.

Angel and cassy thrive on the attention, angel would of done a live crying etc reaching out to strangers for attention! Look over her own dog that didn’t move with her then had to be put down 🙄 it’s got to be even worse when you are responsible for someone else’s pet and they end up dead 🤦‍♀️ Cassys too busy to care! Probably using it to keep G there all weekend but her face in the live the other day u could tell they are an inconvenience now when mentioned! Wait for it…. It will be too difficult to look at the black puppy….reminds her of coco etc that’s if it’s even still there no sign of it so far!
I reckon both sold that’s why the nutty mother was bathing them, they probably stunk of mouldy minge like cassy so needed sprucing up before the new owners come to collect them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hundred percent with lc. As for zee he’s very on and off with like cassy. He has others as well but not sure on how they are.
My god I’d be locked up honestly they all would get it I really hope she leaves him and gets a nice man for her self.. this must be so hurtful for her .. slags on your man every weekend him not giving a duck and girls like cassy mugging her off as well ..

I say door step for brockett

Think DS is waiting for G so melt down later… feeding her up before he goes off! Bless him knows she won’t eat a decent meal for the week 😂😂

Thanks for having me he even couldn't even say thanks for having us and there's muggy ann showing everyone shes with him oh cass u got no shame have u hes sleeping with other women as well as having a family then there's u crying domestic violence soon as he leave u ect then plays on mental health ect u really do need karma soon will he be standing next to u when u open ur slaggymuggyann butcherd porta cabin no I dnt think so same as u was not allowed at his shop opening because his kids ect was there world class queen off mugs laughing at u how can u get so desperate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.