Cassy Clark #19 has no fans, self harms when binned by lcs man has no1 left but I-lash shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread...... Had to slightly change and shorten title as only allowed a certain amount of words.

Just reserving my seat...

Reactions: 10
That title is ruthless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Got straight to the point

I’m crying with laughter

Reactions: 5
So a little run down for late joiners lol-
Cassy has still been out filming herself driving, no seat belts on herself or bug n bun, accidentally on purpose flashed her latest self harm scars at the top of her arms (to avoid damage to the tats night I add), g has clearly had enough and been coming round less and less (hence the pathetic attempts at attention), social media on and off more times than her drawers, kids dumped off to the chicken fucker at any given opportunity.. if I’ve missed anything help me out

Reactions: 12
So a little run down for late joiners lol-
Cassy has still been out filming herself driving, no seat belts on herself or bug n bun, accidentally on purpose flashed her latest self harm scars at the top of her arms (to avoid damage to the tats night I add), g has clearly had enough and been coming round less and less (hence the pathetic attempts at attention), social media on and off more times than her drawers, kids dumped off to the chicken fucker at any given opportunity.. if I’ve missed anything help me out
The chicken wanker lost the love of her life after 2 dates and is all ready hinting she’s been talking to a starker

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed old Hatton has had a social media clear out of who he follows, managed to keep a lot of beautiful girls on there though haha bet dangly flaps hates that πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
This is gonna be a boring few days while she stuffs her vegan big mac, cuts herself, remembers its the fake pregnancies anniversary, does loads of blotched lips and brows πŸ™„. Goes on her sicking fest and comes back at 7st 12.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.