Cassy Clark #18 Bug&bun a German mum. She craves G’s baby in her tum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bug and Bun and a German mum. All she craves is G’s baby in her tum. LV for LC but u got none

Bug and Bun and a German mum. All she craves is G’s baby in her tum. LV for LC but u got none

https://tattle.life/threads/cassy-clark-17-fake-lip-kits-stinking-pits.13591/ Previous thread

Thanks to @Topdollar for thread title,
Couldn’t fit it all in

https://tattle.life/threads/cassy-clark-17-fake-lip-kits-stinking-pits.13591/ Previous thread

Reactions: 9
Recap from previous thread,

Got foam flowers from G, when LC got LV.
G showed he was still living with LC with more than one light up trainers.
Slaggy keeps posting Capri suns, hinting at a preg craving.
Still flouting lockdown rules with lip butchering and taking bug n bun on a long road trip

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god privacy is power new one duck wit no one gives a tit u are a delusional girl.. you can have g no one wants him duck wit lol lol the cheek of this girl no one wants to destroy your life or relationships your doing ok with that all by your self.. girls like her blame things like tattle insta and people who don’t agree with her life as it’s there fault her tit show is breaking down get a reality check !! You have shared your whole life kids as well Evan got your mum on sm giving it victim mode.. your bad reputation has come from what u have done in your area not sm that came later when u lie and cheat your way through faking your life style
No one cares about you

Reactions: 5
Privacy is power but pays money for an instagram account with 113k followers what a bleep 🤣🤣🤣.... its her minge that needs privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god privacy is power new one duck wit no one gives a tit u are a delusional girl.. you can have g no one wants him duck wit lol lol the cheek of this girl no one wants to destroy your life or relationships your doing ok with that all by your self.. girls like her blame things like tattle insta and people who don’t agree with her life as it’s there fault her tit show is breaking down get a reality check !! You have shared your whole life kids as well Evan got your mum on sm giving it victim mode.. your bad reputation has come from what u have done in your area not sm that came later when u lie and cheat your way through faking your life style
No one cares about you
Cassy no one on here wants to be gs side chick or any chick you play the muggy cheap side chick well most women haves a thing its called self respect but I don't think u no the meaning off it to be fair sharing a man how wrong on every level I would want to keep it private too because the shame none off ur friends agree with this relationship either not even b.d or l.p bothers anymore dnt blame them what man would want u around there women need come down cassy to few off our traveller sites see how fast u get put off

Reactions: 4
Her reputation is finished and she is just making things much worse for her self I’d love her to go on a site and the women kick her off lol lol lol and don’t come back u slag lol

Reactions: 3
Her reputation is finished and she is just making things much worse for her self I’d love her to go on a site and the women kick her off lol lol lol and don’t come back u slag lol
You can see it now if she never went when asked to get off she would regret it no man would want it near there woman because off the rep shes got and tbh no decent traveller woman would have her around them we would get classed same as her

Reactions: 1
he’s not back she’s just trying to make us believe he is. If things we’re all good she would be uploading one of his pint size socks or a glimmer of that greasy mop from behind. Truth is I don’t think he’s been around for a while maybe the odd duck here an there giving her some sort of hope but to me things seem to of definitely calmed down. As he has proven he ain’t left lucie she’s the one who got the beautiful blooom room flowers and gifts from Louis Vuitton cassy didn’t so much as get a card 😂 I no this cos if she did it would of been plastered over social media like them cheap hideous Ali express foam flowers in a plastic box she bought herself. The girl is a clown and she deserves every thing she gets #karma

Reactions: 6
sad cow !!! The worse thing is she’s just not making things better every day she digs her self deep in the dirt she created no one to blame but your self and your ego

Anyone see her post on Instagram storie that lasted less than a min of her sitting in doctors/hospital with the caption “my turn next 🤮” then deleted it straight away....another little sad game to make people believe she’s pregnant having a scan or something

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Cassy no one on here wants to be gs side chick or any chick you play the muggy cheap side chick well most women haves a thing its called self respect but I don't think u no the meaning off it to be fair sharing a man how wrong on every level I would want to keep it private too because the shame none off ur friends agree with this relationship either not even b.d or l.p bothers anymore dnt blame them what man would want u around there women need come down cassy to few off our traveller sites see how fast u get put off
I Was Wondering What Happened To The Friendship With LP & BD... She Normally Declares Her Dying Love For Them.. Every Now & Again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.