Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
109k now it’s going down in the thousands by the day πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ imagine when it’s less than her original page πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So apparently her bug has asked us to take her on a road trip u little freak of a mother I could seriously cuss this girl of .only around him she thinks of doing any thing with them girls .. plus her bleeping stupid thick fans are brain dead just like her

Stupid cow she is such a weak woman on my life it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1
So apparently her bug has asked us to take her on a road trip u little freak of a mother I could seriously cuss this girl of .only around him she thinks of doing any thing with them girls .. plus her bleeping stupid thick fans are brain dead just like her

Stupid cow she is such a weak woman on my life it’s embarrassing
Take it she still dnt understand we are still in lockdown and ur ment to keep local to ur home not on a road trip and shes hitting with the words him and us that he back well done cassy hes back around ur girl putting them in unstable environment do he bring a pot off filler to fill holes in walls aswell as ur orange

Reactions: 4
β€˜tomol’ bugs me more and more every single time I see it...there never has been, is, or will be a β€˜l’ in tomorrow 🀬🀬🀬 small things like this irritate the life out of me

Reactions: 7
What is wrong with these idiots?! I would love to go out and do stuff with my kids but WE ARE IN LOCKDOWN. You're not exempt just coz you're bored FFS. Just shows the intelligence of her followers tbh

Reactions: 4
One of the comments on her slowly burning out insta post! From some random, I take it you work out? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ have you seen the tit it buys and cooks up. the only thing she works out is how to scam people, shag other people fellas and basically being a bleep lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.