Cassy Clark #13 Saggy Anne can’t keep a man, even faked a baby but he still ran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught a bit of her live on fb the other day.

What amazed me is that she has trainned her own brain to call HIM instead of his correct name. How bad is that

I’m puzzled why does Luci follow his new business and she has the hearts to 💙💙💗❤
She’s not split up with him no way

Cassy is clearly jealous of Luci I mean she’s carrying G baby she ain’t and there was no baby she just faked it to keep G
And cassys not following says alot she is a very jealous person to point she proper loses the plot it been like it with everyman and there exs haven't had a baby on the way so it must be so much more jealously when it come to l.c and the baby

Reactions: 2
Slaggyann wants love and loyalty from him well gs never going be that loyalty type what do u expect from a man what cheats on his pregnant gf with tha national bike and other girls hes a player u new this slaggy when u jumped in bed with a married man karma is coming girl just sit back and wait

Reactions: 4
I just come on here to write the exact same thing. She’s slowly posting more about HIM! He won’t like it. She will hate it when that baby comes. Anyone know when she is due?

That secret garden account follows LC but not Cassy 😂😂😂
The reason she is posting more and more about him is because she is trying to convince not just everyone around them but also HIM that they are a proper couple. Just living in her fantasy world pretending everything is proper between them. Then when he splits with her and prob says we weren't even properly together she can say yeah we was I cooked for you, I did your washing etc etc and all the proof is online. Twisting it into a serious relationship using social media.... That new baby is gonna break them apart for sure

Reactions: 8
Probably hopes that L stalks her page so L thinking he is working and not there but she posts tit to make it look like he is there with her just to cause tit between L and G she is mental. Plus saying she feels sick to make L paranoid she is pregnant too! Dont worry cassy about him not liking youre winging, he’ll duck you off soon anyway! She looks like she stinks too!

Is she not invited to his grand opening of his new shop then? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Jesus Christ she is tragic isn’t she! Really trying to up the HIM posts lately. She is going to have her heart broken by him. Cassy if you read here please do not have a baby with this man, he will never ever change and you will be left alone with three kids to raise!

Reactions: 6
This might have been mentioned before. But what happened to the titch girl she used to be friends with? Because she follows G and I noticed a lot of other travellers do. 🙄🤔

Reactions: 1
Oh so she felt so.sick last night and hes gonna kill her because she whinges like a child..... is she now saying she has morning sickness 🤔 give it up u fake tit bleep

• Haha
Oh so she felt so.sick last night and hes gonna kill her because she whinges like a child..... is she now saying she has morning sickness 🤔 give it up u fake tit bleep
She’s of on her travels driving some where what the duck is them fake Chanel things doing on her trainers don’t get it at all and that Fake LV jean jacket ? She’s all better now face full up with filters Her make up seems to have loads on or is it filters core she was singing to her phone again like a div who the hell dose that

You notice yesterday her story talking to roxy and getting roxy to go out for dinner.. bleeping idiots.. Roxys meant to be self isolating aint she.. LC must of been around 15-20 weeks on 16th august.. So shede probs have baby between end of nov to early January so were soon see the explosion from cassy 🤣 i cant wait for it

Reactions: 5
This might have been mentioned before. But what happened to the titch girl she used to be friends with? Because she follows G and I noticed a lot of other travellers do. 🙄🤔

So the titch girl is from the same area as G they have the same friends in common! Alain Jordan who she got caught apparently sleeping with is also same circle as G! And Billy who she used to be friends with they apparently don’t talk any more as she doesn’t agree with what she is doing!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.