Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone here follow Cash Carraway on instagram? She has posted about lies being told about her on an account called theinfluencertrainer. People have commented that some well known influencers have been behind and supported this account. Can anyone name names and tell me what has been posted on this account?

Cough, cough mother of daughters / that smile now or something got beef as cash called her out on jumping on the poverty bandwagon.

Reactions: 1
Kicking off big time I see. The insta mums have been named and shamed and a few are none too happy about it. Grab your popcorn for the fallout.

I did support her but now not sure anymore. I notice she is selling a performance soon? Does make you wonder

Reactions: 2
She put up a semi naked pic of her kid and is now bleating that Instagram removed it....

Did they?? Or Is she just saying that to promote her ‘poor me’ narrative

I am wondering if there is anywhere in the internet that you can discuss her without being threatened by her lawyers?
The issues that she originally raised have been drowned out by the drama and because no one can talk about her behaviour, it’s a false narrative.
I joined here from mumsnet because you are not allowed to mention her there.

Just seen her latest stories where she says a former friend set up an account to slag her off. The clues she gave to the persons identify was she was a model, she used to write for comedy panel shows, she fucked Robbie Williams and claims to be a nurse. Any guesses?

Just seen her latest stories where she says a former friend set up an account to slag her off. The clues she gave to the persons identify was she was a model, she used to write for comedy panel shows, she fucked Robbie Williams and claims to be a nurse. Any guesses?

Yes I am trying to figure this out too??

Actually, seems to be someone called [removed] on Instagram. Check out Twopheesinapod stories, exposing TIT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure cash has numerous accounts and then posts on them agreeing with herself!

She turns on everyone saying ‘unfollow me’m’She’s now coming across as a bully herself

The fawning fangirls are tripping over themselves to be ‘right on’ .... cringe cringe cringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.