Cash Carraway #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kathy burke money talks, channel 4, second episode meeting cash in her house! Just watching on more4 now.
I’ve just watched this and couldn’t believe she popped up!
Her saying her blog was read by a couple of people -what the hell?! She used to be featured on Mumsnet regularly and was definitely well ingrained in the insta mum crew and even did a tour! Hardly plucked from obscurity by a journalist tweeting she should have a book deal.

Reactions: 7
Her saying her blog was read by a couple of people -what the hell?! She used to be featured on Mumsnet regularly and was definitely well ingrained in the insta mum crew and even did a tour! Hardly plucked from obscurity by a journalist tweeting she should have a book deal.
She thinks if she changes her name and deletes her old blog people will forget.

Reactions: 4
And caused murder amongst the insta mummies ! I used to really her and followed her but she started to unravel and the tall tales started to show … the ex alcholic with wine in her fridge picture & the le red route rug that caused murder all because it conflicted with the using food bank stories .
Thats when i began to wonder if she was just a character she was playing out for her book a
It turned out ? her older blogs didnt seem to have the same time lines of stories she was pushing in her woe is me .
She became very angry and antagonistic when questions where asked

She has completely deleted all evidence of her past insta shenanigans. She used to post inflammatory stuff or nasty insta stories and then delete them. Didn’t she admit that her book was a work of fiction and then claimed that she never said it was her story when right from the beginning she marketed it as a memoir. Cash’s MO is accuse everyone of being a Tory and white middle class at the slightest hint of criticism. Her publishers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing her to basically rewrite her own history and paying her for the privilege .

She has completely deleted all evidence of her past insta shenanigans. She used to post inflammatory stuff or nasty insta stories and then delete them. Didn’t she admit that her book was a work of fiction and then claimed that she never said it was her story when right from the beginning she marketed it as a memoir. Cash’s MO is accuse everyone of being a Tory and white middle class at the slightest hint of criticism. Her publishers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing her to basically rewrite her own history and paying her for the privilege .
She seems to reinvent herself for whatever situation suits her at the time. She really is a .bizarre character

Reactions: 2
She came across really posh in that programme! Not saying all poor people should be common as muck but I am generalising and thinking hey why does she sound so posh 🤣

Reactions: 5
It's crazy how little her story adds up, even in the book. Reminds me of Jack Monroe!

It's crazy how little her story adds up, even in the book. Reminds me of Jack Monroe!
Very similar to Jack Monroe and they both think that their lies can be fuzzed and covered up. The gullibles adore them unfortunately.

Reactions: 8
I have to say it's disgusting that people continue to enable Cash Teran/ Cash Carraway the proven liar, and pass her off as "the voice of a generation". I happen to know who the father of her daughter is, and their history, life and personality doesn't even resemble the "abusive father" character she's invented to sell books. Of course she isn't in hiding. She's all over the internet and EVERYONE knows who/where she is, including the father. The only violent crimes and stalking committed in that relationship were on HER PART, for which she was arrested and charged. (Essex Police / Leicestershire Police)

That's probably what she's so desperate to cover up with her whole "I'm being hunted" narrative.

The truth is, nobody is hunting her. Quite the opposite, people want her as far away from them as possible for reasons that are pretty obvious. Who wants a rampant, pathalogical liar in their social circle?

Interesting to see BBC and others chew up her narrative. Crazy really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to say it's disgusting that people continue to enable Cash Teran/ Cash Carraway the proven liar, and pass her off as "the voice of a generation". I happen to know who the father of her daughter is, and their history, life and personality doesn't even resemble the "abusive father" character she's invented to sell books. Of course she isn't in hiding. She's all over the internet and EVERYONE knows who/where she is, including the father. The only violent crimes and stalking committed in that relationship were on HER PART, for which she was arrested and charged. (Essex Police / Leicestershire Police)

That's probably what she's so desperate to cover up with her whole "I'm being hunted" narrative.

The truth is, nobody is hunting her. Quite the opposite, people want her as far away from them as possible for reasons that are pretty obvious. Who wants a rampant, pathalogical liar in their social circle?

Interesting to see BBC and others chew up her narrative. Crazy really.
She was on mumsnet the other day reeling them all in. I had to hide the thread as she can’t stop telling lies and I would have got a ban.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How in earth did she get a tour and a book deal?
I guess nobody really cares about the accuracy of her story, or the credibility of her adopted identity. Clearly she's surrounded by gullible people who don't ask questions, or else are invested somehow. Meanwhile she's occupying space intended for someone with a genuine story to tell. :-/

Reactions: 3
I guess nobody really cares about the accuracy of her story, or the credibility of her adopted identity. Clearly she's surrounded by gullible people who don't ask questions, or else are invested somehow. Meanwhile she's occupying space intended for someone with a genuine story to tell. :-/
She just wears a different coat of a personality depending on what suits her new life at the time i do want to read her book to see if it nods its head to any of the murder she caused on insta and woe is me .
But I'm not paying for it she doesnt need the money looks like shes landed on her feet ( again)

Just looked up cash teran and she did a play at soho House in 2001. Regardless of lies her claiming she got lucky with the skint estate gig is that true really.

I can’t believe she is still pedalling the same lies. Those poor girls whose stories she stole should seek legal action, they would really benefit from the income Cash or whatever her name is, is getting for their life stories!

Reactions: 3