Cars with a large boot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be needing to get a bigger car soon and looking for decent size with affordability. Looking to pay no more than £250/month. Would like to fit a small dog cage and pushchair in the boot.

Can anyone give me any advice/tips please?

Ford kuga a nice big boot. Lovely to drive.
I had a kuga before then got a land rover discovery, then a Range Rover sport now back to a kuga and I love it. So much nicer than the others to drive.
Mine has the boot that you can open without touching it. You wave your foot underneath and it opens.

Reactions: 1
We have a 3 series tourer and an A5. The A5 has a bigger boot than the 3 series tourer. I get 2 labradors and a 6 man tent in it.

I have a Dacia duster and managed to fit luggage and food for 5 girls for a weekend away in the boot! It’s very reasonably priced too. I pay £190 a month and that includes upgrading to a rear camera and alloys etc

Weve got a new discovery sport massive boot. Expensive to run tho 😥.
Also got a 3 series saloon. Absolutely shocking boot.
Unsure of monthly prices as we get them discounted at work

Not sure if it is available in the UK but we have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and it has a lot of space. We looked at the Discovery Sport but it is small (for us, compared to other SUVs/trucks on the roads here) and the Jeep seemed better for winter driving in Canada.

Yes we do have the jeep in the UK. Winter drivong not as issue. 5 inches of snow and the UK is in complete melt down 😂

Will be needing to get a bigger car soon and looking for decent size with affordability. Looking to pay no more than £250/month. Would like to fit a small dog cage and pushchair in the boot.

Can anyone give me any advice/tips please?
I have a Renault kadjar and the boots very decent, silvercross fits in easily only takes up about half the space. Also has extra storage underneath so you can remove the floor of the boot so it is deeper if need be

I have a Q3 and find it deceptively big, especially the boot! Can't help with monthly prices as I don't finance it, but I'd say it would be under 250 🤷

We have a Levante and the boot is huge - our friends have a Velar and struggle to get anything more than their pram (standard I think it’s a Silver Cross) in it.

We bought a sportage because the boot is huge; it’s a great car and costs us around £220pm. They come with 7yr warranty too which made me feel better about getting on finance. Fits a big travel system type pram plus a weeks’ food shopping in the boot.

We have a Disco 4. We split the boot so can fit a Lab and smaller dog in one half and camping stuff in the other. We take a lot of camping stuff! 🤣. Won’t ever get rid of it. Absolutely love my car!!!

We bought a sportage because the boot is huge; it’s a great car and costs us around £220pm. They come with 7yr warranty too which made me feel better about getting on finance. Fits a big travel system type pram plus a weeks’ food shopping in the boot.
Another vote here for a sportage.
Out of all the cars we’ve had this has been the best and the only one I’d rebuy

Just bought a BMW X5 that has a massive boot, it’s probably the best car we’ve had.
Very reliable and the perfect family car (for us anyway).

Reactions: 1
Thanks guys!

I really like the sportage. Can I ask did you purchase directly from Kia?

We have a Hyundai Tucson, and the space is amazing, being able to fit a wheelchair and a park is impressive! Due a new car next tear but tempted to keep this one!