Carrie Hope Fletcher - If you come out of the theatre acting like a Heather...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've started a thread to discuss Carrie's MT, YouTube and Writing. Used to follow the GG thread but got sick of it not loading properly.

Continue on here...

I'm not a hater, but I am fascinated by people watching. Carrie appears currently obsessed with being exhausted as though it is a unique thing.

Reactions: 5
What is it that you think makes her sound so condescending with what she puts out online? Is it that she thinks she's better since she had theatre success as a child, I've always found that she comes across this way, even from the beginning of her YouTube.

And sooo aggressive sometimes, I get that she's been hurt in the past but not everyone is out to get you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it that you think makes her sound so condescending with what she puts out online? Is it that she thinks she's better since she had theatre success as a child, I've always found that she comes across this way, even from the beginning of her YouTube.

And sooo aggressive sometimes, I get that she's been hurt in the past but not everyone is out to get you.
I think it's her shoutiness in videos and on Instagram; her defensive and aggressive tweets and constant reference to her childhood roles. Not many adults I know constantly refer back to what they did as a child. As discussed in the GG thread she seems to curate an echo chamber of praise whilst stamping on any constructive criticism, calling it hate or bullying. If her youngest Hopefuls followed her behaviour in the workplace or at school, they'd very soon be picked up on their aggressive disregard for any constructive feedback. Plus No one likes a Perfect Princess. Especially one that constantly seeks praise. When one presents themselves as such at work, I know we all roll our eyes. I love people watching and so Carrie's behaviour online provides a fascinating case of how not to be likes by peers.

Reactions: 5
I hear now that a fifth book is in progress... I can imagine genuine authors being quite put out by this.... Many would dream of a 5-book deal. Many would enjoy the process of crafting 5 novels. Shame.

Reactions: 2
Today's video was Carrie reintroducing herself and all of her achievements. One of her favourite subjects was History, particularly about the family Anastasia is from... isn't there a West Play show coming up soon?

Reactions: 1
Is this really the most recent post for Carrie?! Or have I just lost her up to date thread...?

I was going to start a post because her recent rant on Insta was laughable. Surely by addressing it so publically more people are going to try and find her house/address?

Same, I had to Google it to find it following her meltdown and wouldn't have bothered otherwise. It took 20 seconds to find it.

Same, I had to Google it to find it following her meltdown and wouldn't have bothered otherwise. It took 20 seconds to find it.
I'm obviously rubbish at that stuff because I couldn't find it ??

Just shows the high opinion she has of herself that it overwhelms her in situations like this. I take it she was referring to the GG thread, I had a look and no one there had any plans on stalking her or turning up at her house, they just wanted a laugh at how ugly her house was and how much she overpaid on it.

So she now says she's going on holiday in the summer in the same 24 hours she moans her address has been leaked. Surely for security reasons you'd keep that quiet! ?

Well no,she’s not the brightest is she? Blundering from one disclosure to the next,blindly. How dim

Well no,she’s not the brightest is she? Blundering from one disclosure to the next,blindly. How dim
Almost on a weekly basis. I love observing behaviours so you can imagine influencers and Youtubers provide a lot of content to analyse. Carrie is my favourite to observe because there's always some rant, and narcisistic display. Fascinating.

Is this really the most recent post for Carrie?! Or have I just lost her up to date thread...?
Noone else on here yet seemed to want to discuss her but it's still early days on this site. So much better here than GG. If more people discussed Carrie here I think Id close my GG account. There's more of us here than when I started the thread, so hopefully we can keep the thread going. (y)

Reactions: 4
Noone else on here yet seemed to want to discuss her but it's still early days on this site. So much better here than GG. If more people discussed Carrie here I think Id close my GG account. There's more of us here than when I started the thread, so hopefully we can keep the thread going. (y)
Yeah I was surprised to not find much chatter on here! I’m the same - only bother with Carrie’s thread on GG now. Hopefully everyone will move over here soon!

I've never had an account on GG but always lurked on the Carrie thread, but made an account here so I'd definitely be interested in getting this thread more active! I imagine we'll be given plenty of conversation starters...

Reactions: 3
This is the thumbnail for her new video in my sub box... God she looks unhealthy. Pale and puffy and not even like herself ?
Also how can she not see that with the extra few pounds the short hair makes her face look like reeeeally round. Don’t want to be mean because I’m no skinny minnie either but my hair is long af to elongate my chubby face ?

Attachments

• Wow
This is the thumbnail for her new video in my sub box... God she looks unhealthy. Pale and puffy and not even like herself ?
Also how can she not see that with the extra few pounds the short hair makes her face look like reeeeally round. Don’t want to be mean because I’m no skinny minnie either but my hair is long af to elongate my chubby face ?
I guess the shorter hair is less high maintenance for her. I think longer hair suits much more, and she has really nice curl pattern. I'd swap hair with her if I could.

Carrie is taking part in a 4 day Musical Theatre event, details here:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.